Page 882 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 862872877878879880881882883884885886887892902 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Whilst on the topic of PC & MP-Ramjet, does anyone know what this statement taken from their FB page means exactly?
    They probably got someone who was being a serial pest on their Facebook page, either requesting constant updates or badmouthing the business on their own page, and banned them,

Has anyone else had a problem with TR Galvatrons head master coming out smoothly? SPrime's head comes out with only a little effort, but it seems Galv's connector is a lot stiffer. I'm genuinely concerned I'm going to rip of the headmasters head instead of pulling it out cleanly.

Anyone else having this problem?

Did Tiny Titans series 4 get released in Australia? Just after one figure in particular.

Does anyone know of a list of when TT items are due to go up for preorder? Kinda getting sick of checking every day to no avail.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Did Tiny Titans series 4 get released in Australia? Just after one figure in particular.
    We missed wave 1 & 4 here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    We missed wave 1 & 4 here.
    Damn. I'm after a Galvatron, but I don't like the cost of shipping from the US for such a small item!

Does anyone know whether the Encore series of G1 reissues has been discontinued? I was hoping for reissues of the deluxe Headmasters after Fort Max, but there has been no Encore reissues since then.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Is the 3rd party trns Tetra squadron set of 7 worth getting?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Would someone be able to post some hi res pics of TR Fortress Maximus' stickers please? I'm trying to translate the text but some of it is so small that I can't read it, and my phone camera isn't good enough to take decent enough pics for me to enlarge to read.

Thanks
    I can do with digital camera in the daylight. But what the text are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozgardian View Post
    Is the 3rd party trns Tetra squadron set of 7 worth getting?
    Don't recall anyone here getting them via the 3rd party acquisitions thread. Vangelus provides a good review of the set. They seem durable enough, displays great as a squadron, but I couldn't get past the few posing limitations and shell-forming (in tetra jet mode, the back panel requires many little studs to be pegged in place).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!