Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    If you're referring to the G1 mould, it's the most expensive of the three colour variants (grey camo & red camo) & the first to be released. I sold mine MISB @ 6 months ago for $250 from memory.
    Yep G1 mould, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Thanks for the info guys.

Re Alternators Silverstreak, could you check whether it's been double taped? There should also be a bubble around the toy inside the box with a strip of soft plastic to keep the doors from opening.
    ok i just found it in the garage, it's actually binaltech smokescreen but just the plain blue, not the WRC versions. it looks to be MISB as i can see the little plastic rope/tie thingies and tape over the sides. what do you think?

I have only three more Alternators to go to complete my collection!
    Unfortunately they're the later / more rare ones.

Does any one know what a fair MIB / opened Mirage, Rumble or Ravage (Jaguar) are worth?

Also an Autotrooper

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I have only three more Alternators to go to complete my collection!
    Unfortunately they're the later / more rare ones.

Does any one know what a fair MIB / opened Mirage, Rumble or Ravage (Jaguar) are worth?

Also an Autotrooper
    Speak with Kazza as he was able to source all Binaltech's.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    ok i just found it in the garage, it's actually binaltech smokescreen but just the plain blue, not the WRC versions. it looks to be MISB as i can see the little plastic rope/tie thingies and tape over the sides. what do you think?
    Could it be BT19 Bluestreak? If the tape hasn't been cut it should be MISB. See http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/ima...streak-002.jpg - notice the plastic strip on the inside over the doors. Not a bad looking motor - looks like the post 'bug eye' WRX.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Could it be BT19 Bluestreak? If the tape hasn't been cut it should be MISB. See http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/ima...streak-002.jpg - notice the plastic strip on the inside over the doors. Not a bad looking motor - looks like the post 'bug eye' WRX.
    yep that's it. on one of the ends there is some kind marking or maybe gunk of some sort near where the tape is but i don't know if that's just random crap or if that means the tape has been taken off and then put back in a slightly different position...paranoid much lol. i'll try taking a photo soon.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    on one of the ends there is some kind marking or maybe gunk of some sort near where the tape is but i don't know if that's just random crap or if that means the tape has been taken off and then put back in a slightly different position.
    Could be due to heating/cooling of the box if it has been in storage. Heat would make the adhesive soft. If the cardboard flaps move slightly over time, it may take the tape with it and leave adhesive residue. Shouldn't move much though. Photo would be good

How much would a G1 Rotorstorm, blades intact, complete with all missiles, paperwork and box fetch?

So I've been thinking of having a speculative look at obtaining some of the older MPs/repaints, maybe getting a bit lucky here and there pricing wise. Does anyone have a rough dollar amount for these guys? Looking more for maximum acceptable outlay value - I won't be buying any at outrageous prices.

MP-1 (or 1L)
    MP-1B
    MP-4S
    MP-8
    MP-9B
    MP-11S

Cheers peeps
    Last edited by Borgeman; 3rd May 2016 at 12:06 PM.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kazza has the 8X reissue for sale for a very good price.