Page 28 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

On a roll!

Planet Quintesson set- Deluxe Hotrod ( ) TFP Deluxe Kup (new head) Quintesson (Energon Alpha Q) and Sharkticons from either the rumoured Gnaw or Energon Sharkticon

Also

Light our darkest hour- T30 Springer in a Rodimus Prime deco (no sword so no helicopter) MP10 Matrix, Battle damaged (or perhaps a lava deco) TR Galvatron and the Unicron head that came with Primus

Forgotten Dinobot set -- empty box, although with a tray cutout where missing Snarl should be.

The 'Heroic Nonsense' or 'Nooooo' set.

Battle Damaged Ironhide, Ratchet, Brawn, Prowl with Wheeljack and Windcharger thrown in for good measure

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    The 'Heroic Nonsense' or 'Nooooo' set.

Battle Damaged Ironhide, Ratchet, Brawn, Prowl and maybe Wheeljack and Windcharger thrown in for good measure
    That sounds awesome

To compliment that

The new bots
    (Toy accurate decos) Hot rod, Springer, JunkionsX2 , Perceptor, Cyclonusx3, SCourgex3

And

The City Commanders- TR Galvatron and Classics Magnus (perhaps a City Commander armour reissue )

Let's face it, we all know what we really want: The 'Innocent' set

An official set of Quintessons. A Quintesson Judge, Prosecutor, Guard, Switch Thrower, Alicon and Sharkticon.

"Me Grimlock kick butt!" set! Somehow a set of G1 Dinobot reissues coming in a Unicron butt shaped boxset. We can then finally say that HasTak gives an arse about what collectors want!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    "Me Grimlock kick butt!" set! Somehow a set of G1 Dinobot reissues coming in a Unicron butt shaped boxset. We can then finally say that HasTak gives an arse about what collectors want!
    Speaking of G1 reissues, and molds recently available, I would seriously be interested in:

Platinum Series box set release of the Anibots! Simba (repaint of Razorclaw), Clump (Headstrong), Pardo (Rampage), Shriek (Divebomb) and
    Thump (Tantrum).

(And they'd double as SG Predacons for those fans)

There's an entire Hasbro product placement scene in season 2 episode 5 of 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'. It's very Transformers centric and features the Leader Starscream figure and namedrops a whole bunch of other Transformers pronouns such as Prime, Megatron, Mark Wahlberg, Sky Lynx, Trypticon and the Allspark.

It's a little difficult to determine how much input Hasbro had into this scene. I wouldn't have expected the writiers to namedrop a more obscure transformers like Sky Lynx and Trypticon (which are conveniently on the shelves at the moment), but at the same time the rest of the dialogue seems to reference the movieverse more heavily which is more of what I would expect of the writers.

My guess is that Hasbro simply dropped off a pile of toys and the writers worked from there, mixing in whatever pop culture knowledge they possessed about Transformers.

I wouldn't mind an Autobot shuttle set:
    -Universe Ironhide
    -Universe Ratchet
    -Universe Prowl
    -Generations Brawn (Gears redeco, makes up for the Titan Master)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Default Free toys!

Well giving in to temptation paid off today

Stuck in Bathurst whilst dealing with a fairly large family issue and whenever we visit here I try to find one TF to take home with me at the end of my trip. So far both the Target and Big W have had sweet f'all

Went to Woolworths this arvo to pick up some stuff and noticed they had RID 1-step changers that werent there yesterday. I didn't really want them but figured it was my only chance to get a TF for the trip so grabbed a Springload. It was $18 or so which is way too expensive for a toy I don't want but I figured what the hell. When going through the self-service checkout it wouldn't scan. The service lady came along, couldn't fix it so I got the toy for free!

My wife said she had to go to the same supermarket that arvo to get some stuff I had forgotten to. I told her to grab a 1-step changer Quillfire whilst there on the off-chance it worked again. It did! That's $36-$38 worth of TF's free for me - yay! We didn't ask for it, apparently it's store policy

I'd feel guilty except for how Woolworths monopoly (along with Coles) is hurting the Aussie farmers on how much they can expect to get for their meat and dairy produce. And I figure I'm probably paying at least 2 peoples salaries at Hasbro with everything I buy each year so I can take the odd windfall when it happens