Page 873 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 853863868869870871872873874875876877878883893 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

If anyone has Generations Chromia and CHUG Wreck-gar, can they tell me if they are around the same size in bike mode or is one quite bigger than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    If anyone has Generations Chromia and CHUG Wreck-gar, can they tell me if they are around the same size in bike mode or is one quite bigger than the other?
    From memory Wreck-gar is fair bit bigger.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyone know what the best option at this point is for me to pick up a TFCC 2016 Skywarp and Ramjet?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know what the best option at this point is for me to pick up a TFCC 2016 Skywarp and Ramjet?
    BBTS sometimes has Club toys.
    Ebay is an option, as the membership toys can sometimes go cheap.

Otherwise, take a chance with the club store's shipping rates if you are a member... and if one hasn't sold out if you wanted to buy both at the same time (if they are available at different times).

I will have to order the Skywarp from the Club Store (and the other items expected later in the year), and would be doing a group order when it gets released. If there is enough interest I could buy items as they are released, otherwise I will wait until they are all released (to save postage) and just risk missing out on something (and look for it on ebay).

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Wreckgar is a lot bigger in bike mode...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Wreckgar is a lot bigger in bike mode...
    Thanks! I had an idea for a photo and Chromia is too small. I might have to nab one of those Wreck-gars from somewhere.

I was watching Family guy the other day and had noticed how one of the Transformers in the Negatron cutaway gag was Barrage who had never appeared in the G1 cartoon so I was wondering, which G1 characters have appeared in other cartoons, but not in the G1 cartoon?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

So given Hasbro and Takara have had some Masterpiece toys release with different paint jobs, would it be a bad thing to use the Takara versions as the intended character, but rechristen the two Hasbro ones, along with Acid Storm, as the rainmakers?

I think Imma do that

Edit: ok so clearly a quick google search shows plenty of peeps have long thought of the same thing... it validates my thoughts then!
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Sunstorm has always been the Yellow Rainmaker to me. Technically they're two separate characters, but I don't care, in the Gokiverse they are one and the same!

I just wish that the blue Rainmaker had been given a name ending with "storm" to maintain consistency -- at least with Acid Storm (who is officially a Rainmaker), if not Sunstorm. I would've loved to have seen "Blizzard Storm." I suspect that being a blue Seeker, he'd look too similar to Thundercracker for HasTak's liking to justify making this toy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sunstorm has always been the Yellow Rainmaker to me. Technically they're two separate characters, but I don't care, in the Gokiverse they are one and the same!
    They are the same don't tell me otherwise