Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Retrospective Milestone TFs

The purchase of The Autobot Brothers means I am currently at a tie with how many Robots In Disguise Toys (Both 2001 and 2015) I have, which is 7
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Cyber-Stompin AoE Grimlock is my 1666th figure

Trev look, it's Unicron!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

I got my first Masterpiece Transformers for my birthday today!
    MP 04 Hasbro Prowl
    It is awesome and I definately want more! I have him with his back cannons facing up ward and extended in an IDW fashion.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Devastator is officially the 100th Transformer I have acquired this year, which makes him my 450th overall (my current total is 463, including micromasters)

My 500th Transformer in my collection (excluding lost toys) goes to:

Robots In Disguise Megatron!

Haven't done a catalog/count in ages and discovered I'm way over 1700 now - never even realised

So I'm making the call that Tak/Tom Menasor is my 1700th

Well I guess this is retrospective as in I just updated my TF collection list today. I got Titanium Ultra Magnus in the mail today and when I put all my recent ones in it turns out he was my 1801'st

So I guess that makes the MP Shockwave I got yesterday as my retrospective 1800th

Once again, I haven't done my cataloging for a few months, so was surprised when I did it today that I have reached exactly 1900!

So considering the last bunch of TF's I got, which was about 5 weeks ago now, that makes one of these guys my 1900th TF - maybe since it's his first toy I should say it's Scrounge

I'm still pinching myself after hitting the 2000 Transformers collecting kilometrestone on Monday. I hit the 1000 mark back in 2007, meaning that it took me 23 years to collect a thousand Transformers. Yet I've managed to double that number in the past 9 years. Various factors... I obviously wasn't an adult with disposable incoming during my first 23 years of collecting, and there were several of those years when my collecting slowed down (especially the G2 years), but I think also because in recent years we've had multiple lines of Transformers running at the same time. e.g. when I was collecting G1, it was just G1, when I was collecting Beast Wars, it was just Beast Wars (and the very limited MW)... but these days I'm simultaneously collecting Classicsverse, Masterpiece, Robots In Disguise etc., and during the movie years also Bayformers. So there's also been a lot more to collect as well.