View Poll Results: TFPrime Bee Vs Screamer - worth buying?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 54.55%
  • Only if...

3 27.27%
  • No

2 18.18%
  • Not interested

0 0%

Thread: Toy Review - TFPrime 2-pack (Bbee Vs Sscream)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Toy Review - TFPrime 2-pack (Bbee Vs Sscream)

(Please post photos, comments or even a fully comprehensive review - these are just brief details to get you started)

Bumblebee Vs Starscream (with Silas & MECH Soldier)
    Series - Transformers Prime
    Sub-line - Robots In Disguise
    Size/class - N/A (2 x Deluxe + 2 figurines)
    Wave - N/A
    New/remould/redeco - Redeco Robots (First Edition versions), new Humans
    Released here - March 2012
    Approximate Retail Price - $60 (US$25 elsewhere)
    Approximate Size - 14cm each
    Allegiance - Autobot (Bumblebee), Decepticon (Starscream), MECH (figurines)
    Alt-mode - Sports Car (Bumblebee), Fighter Jet (Starscream)
    Main Features/Gimmicks - 2 human figures + DVD of 3 episodes (DVD in US version only).
    Main Colours - yellow, black, blue (Bumblebee), grey, purple (Starscream)
    Main Accessories - gun (Bumblebee), 2 arm-guns (Starscream) + 2 human figurines.

Note - photo below is of the US version that has a DVD included. Our version has a leaflet enclosed instead.
    (image is only temporary, as no official images exist at this time)
    Last edited by griffin; 19th March 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Decepticon Guest

It's not even a comic book! It's just a brochure promoting Prime toys and specs.

Well that sucks... We get shafted with expensive prices, and then get shafted with no DVD or a comic (which I thought it had) to make this set or redecos worth buying...
    This is sooo totally imported for me.

Changed the first post to reflect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    It's not even a comic book! It's just a brochure promoting Prime toys and specs.
    If I could get it for $40 or under I'd be interested; FE starscream costs about that on Ebay right now. He looks pretty good with that Dark Energon colouring IMO.

Decepticon Guest

I bought 2 at the Myer 'Buy2 toys get the 3rd free' sale on Saturday. One for a friend who wanted it also, so it did work out at $40 each which is the most I would of paid.

Does anyone have any photos of our version, like, the back or sides to see if it is covered in multi-lingual wording? I haven't seen it yet, but would probably import the DVD version if our packaging is spoilt by 6 different languages replacing/covering up all the good stuff of the other version.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Does anyone have any photos of our version, like, the back or sides to see if it is covered in multi-lingual wording? I haven't seen it yet, but would probably import the DVD version if our packaging is spoilt by 6 different languages replacing/covering up all the good stuff of the other version.
    it is multilingual version, I can take photos for you tomorrow if you want
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's multilingual packaging, but surprisingly there's not that much text on the box itself. There's heaps of blank areas. Most of the legal blurb is printed on a sheet of paper included inside the box. As such I don't think the packaging gets "spoilt" much by being covered in text. If anything I think it looks too 'empty.' There's no tech specs* printed on the packaging either. Actually... it's a lot like First Edition packaging, only with PRiD colours. Most of the multilingual blurb is on the sides.

-------------------------------------------------------
    *The leaflet contains pics of main characters and their stats (Str, Int, Spd etc.) but no profiles.