Thread: PotP Nemesis Prime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FatalityPitt Guest

Default PotP Nemesis Prime

Similar to the PotP Deluxe Wreck-Gar we saw on International Woman's Day, a picture of Nemesis Prime was posted up on the Wall (a Russian social media website).

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That looks amazing!

Looks good but it seems weird he would have arm cannons, two swords and his rifle yet Grimlock has nothing.

I am personally not a big fan of Nemesis Prime but this does look pretty dam cool, and I am loving having a string of Decepticon leaders on my shelf with the likes of Overlord, Sixshot, Megatron etc. I think Nemesis would look pretty tight next to that lot.

FatalityPitt Guest

There was something interesting about the head-sculpt that I couldn't put my finger on before. Looking at it now, it looks like the Optimus Prime head has been retooled to look more like a Deception symbol.

This looks pretty sick and I am interested. I didn't get the regular POTP optimus as I'm pretty happy with my MP-10 even though it looked great. I don't have a black MP-10 and this looks like they are making more of an effort than a plain black re-paint.