Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: September's Stylings

Default tjparkside's September's stylings

September:

-AM-12 war Breakdown with Zamu (misb)

-G1 Ironhide (loose)

-2 x AM-16 Jet Vehicon with Igu (both misb)

-TF Prime R.I.D Voyager DReadwing (misb)

-G1 Jazz (loose/complete and pictured with manual from a schoolyard swap in the 80's)

-tf cyberverse legion soundwave (mosc)

-Generations foc optimus Prime (mosc)

-G1 Throttlebot Freeway (still works)

-Dotm Legion class Topspin (mosc)

-G1 Razorclaw/Predaking Twin Concussion Blaster part

-G1 Rampage lightning rifles x 2 and predaking right fist parts

-G1 Razorclaw/Predaking head part

-G1 Predaking repro label sheets set

Other;
    -Kenner super powers Brainiac card w/ attached bubble,inner plastic & comic(complete my SP Brainiac figure)
    Last edited by tjparkside; 4th October 2012 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    received this from Hong Kong today via the postie....

Great figure! I don't know what's going on over at BBTS (who I generally order everything from) but they don't even have this as a preorder yet although they say they are getting rumble and Ironhide as wave5 AND have beening pushing back my preorder for wave4 for a couple of months now. They may be losing my business soon, which I would hope they'd care about as I have a LOT of preorders there. Rant complete. Back to that Kup. I'm jelly after checking out the gallery of him!

Got this for $0.90 at a flea market (I needed a Non-TM kup, last one i bought the f***** on ebay didnt send it). Thought the black gun was from Jetfire but it doesnt fit in his hand. Any ideas where it would be from? Dont think the gold guns are TFs but looked close enough so i grabbed them.

Last edited by griffin; 4th September 2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: wording

Not sure about the silver guns. But the big black one is Jetfires.

The black gun looks more from Macross than Jetfire's
    No idea as well what those silver guns are , but try if the fit in any figues hands.... then it's theirs hehehehe

Just posting the pic ofmy Dreadwing Acquisition mentioned in my earlier post (#9)

Last edited by liegeprime; 4th September 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Whe-whe-where did you find Dreadwing?!

My acquisitions for today:

It's from OTCA member ispayks sale thread. I see youve got your loot from Tiger Convoy now, heh. Couldn't wait can't you LOL.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Those silver guns, I have them. Ah can't think what they are from... Brain hurts. Will go for a search tomorrow through my collection.

EDIT: just realised they are gold, they look very similar to something I have though.

Are those guns from one of the autobot cassettes eject or rewind?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I see youve got your loot from Tiger Convoy now, heh. Couldn't wait can't you LOL.
    That and with the box at that size, I wouldn't have really saved much (if any) money on waiting any longer and having the toys sent with the other stuff later. I said that he could send it via EMS if it wasn't going to be much more expensive that SAL, but if it was going to be substantially more expensive, the go with surface. He sent it via EMS (posted on Sunday, arrived today!). So yeah... with Japan post you reach a certain point with package sizes where the law of diminishing returns kicks in and you're not really saving much more money by increasing the size of the box to massive sizes. So I'm glad I got him to send this batch of toys earlier -- the wait was killing me and, as I'd suspected, I wasn't going to really make any further savings on postage anyway.