Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Kool Kollectibles Reviews

YouTube decided to play nice, so here's my review of the new Combiner Wars Protectobot Rook. I have to say I was skeptical about the new team member, but I think I actually like him the most out of the team!

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Rook - YouTube

Great new mold to be honest! Hope you can check out the video

Here's the last review in the new wave of Combiner Wars Deluxe figures with Streetwise. It's a heavy retool of the previous Dead End, but still looks pretty good.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Streetwise - YouTube

Hope you can check out the video

Here's my review of the final Protectobot with Hot Spot, and the combined Defensor. Definitely an improvement over Menasor, and looks great with Superion. Hope you can check out the review

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hot Spot and Defensor - YouTube

Here's my review of the new Combiner Wars Cyclonus, a retool of the previous Silverbolt. Not too bad a figure, but nothing overly impressive.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Cyclonus and Galvatronus - YouTube

The Galvatronus mode still baffles me too as to what the backstory is on that one.

It's been a while since I've done a retrospective look back at one of my original G1 Transformers. So with lots of collectors now getting their 3rd party not-Megatron (aka Apollyon), I figured it was time for me to give my thoughts on the old Megatron figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaXGKUvIIMA

Even after 40 odd years since it was designed, it's still a pretty awesome figure! Hope you can check out my vid and give your thoughts too