Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

I am still waiting on two items that are listed as in stock, and haven't shipped for months. No reply to Facebook, no reply to email.

What is so infuriating is that they have the items, just haven't bothered to ship.
    I was happy to let it slide for a few weeks, then to send a politely worded email, and just nothing happens.

It's not that they're dishonest like certain other now closed retailers. It's not te's a delay in obtaining stock this time (which had been a problem in the past). It's that they can't be bothered to check email and post it. Maybe I am not a 'big enough' customer for it to be a priority? I don't want to jeopardise the pending preorders I have with them by making a complaint, but it really is crappy service.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Try shipping it with this link:

https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/pro...hipping-add-on

They've been using a pile of loot type system. Free shipping for 4 or more items. For 2 items it will be $11 or if your other preorders aren't far away then can ship them at one go when they come in.

Thank you for the advice Bruise. I resent paying twice for shipping but will try the zero dollar option and see if it works.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I am still waiting on two items that are listed as in stock, and haven't shipped for months. No reply to Facebook, no reply to email.

What is so infuriating is that they have the items, just haven't bothered to ship.
    I was happy to let it slide for a few weeks, then to send a politely worded email, and just nothing happens.

It's not that they're dishonest like certain other now closed retailers. It's not te's a delay in obtaining stock this time (which had been a problem in the past). It's that they can't be bothered to check email and post it. Maybe I am not a 'big enough' customer for it to be a priority? I don't want to jeopardise the pending preorders I have with them by making a complaint, but it really is crappy service.
    Don't bother with facebook, as per the site faq's and what the NEW automated message says they no longer respond to that, its only that *one* email they respond to, I gotten a response that some of the items I myself am waiting for but...so far no invoices

I got no choice but to wait on them since paypal won't protect me now but the fact they're responding (although it took 3 total emails for any response) gives me some comfort

They responded to me on Facebook. Eventually. I still have one more preorder with them and I'd be lying if I said that I had full confidence that I'll receive this toy without fuss (or at all). I hope to be proven wrong (please prove me wrong!)

They’ve started shipping out MP-36+ pre-orders. Hopefully I’ll get a shipping notice soon.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    They’ve started shipping out MP-36+ pre-orders. Hopefully I’ll get a shipping notice soon.
    Finally! Hopefully they send mine with my 2 mp-29+ I’ve ordered aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmalock View Post
    Back in August, I pre-ordered Fans Toys Hydra from TBI (ironically, because PC failed to supply it; my credit card provider eventually refunded me).
    TBI's ETA is currently listed as Q1 2019, which has now come and gone (I realise not by much, but Hydra has been out at other retailers since about the beginning of the year).
    Obviously, I'm outside PayPal's 6-month refund window.

I also pre-ordered Fans Hobby Double Evil back in December.
    The ETA was originally listed as February 2019 - they later added a "dispatched date" of 31 January - but now the ETA is listed as June 2019 (which would push it outside PayPal's 6-month refund window).

I contacted TBI back in February, and they said things would be delayed by Chinese New Year. That came and went, so I contacted them again a month later and all I received was an automated reply.

It's great to hear that others are receiving their orders, but having experienced the PC debacle, I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't getting a little concerned.

I guess I'm just wondering if I should pull the plug now; get my money back (hopefully); and then try to get these figures from someone else?
    Well, it's follow-up time:

I contacted TBI (again), but this time got no reply

I'd been getting increasingly nervous, as my Aug 2018 pre-order for FT Hydra is already outside PayPal's 6-month window, and my Dec 2018 pre-order for FH Double Evil will be outside the window, at the end of this month. (Credit Card charge-backs were never an option for me, because I paid for both pre-orders directly from PayPal, using proceeds from the sale of other transformers).

Up until yesterday (believe me, I've been checking daily!) TBI had Hydra listed with an ETA of 1st Quarter 2019 (which has obviously come and gone). Today, I find they have changed it to "Arriving and Shipping pre-orders" - so, happy days!!!

Double Evil had already been pushed back to a June 2019 ETA (grumble, grumble) but now they've at least added an explanation of sorts: supplier issues, meaning TBI has been bumped to Fans Hobby's second run (due in June 2019). Oh well; at least that wasn't a complete shock (I was aware of FH's second run from viewing their online shop - and pre-ordering their second run of Power Baser! Bring on DE vs PB!)

So I guess I'll just sit tight, and try to be patient...

(Although, would an update via email have been too hard, TBI??? Really??? I know, I know; 'first-world problems'...)
    Last edited by Sigmalock; 10th May 2019 at 05:11 PM.

Well I finally received all my in stock preorders, so as I said before they're honest but poor customer service. They were across multiple sorders, so I had ended up paying several lots of shipping but at least I have what I paid for.

It's crazy though that you can pre-order and pay for items, with no notification when it arrives and then to have to chase them to ship. I don't mind them not answering Facebook, but emails were polite and just got ignored.
    Your results may vary to mine, but I'm wary of using again. It might just be a family run business and they're overwhelmed: so I am willing to cut them a little slack, but now wary.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Well I finally received all my in stock preorders, so as I said before they're honest but poor customer service. They were across multiple sorders, so I had ended up paying several lots of shipping but at least I have what I paid for.

It's crazy though that you can pre-order and pay for items, with no notification when it arrives and then to have to chase them to ship. I don't mind them not answering Facebook, but emails were polite and just got ignored.
    Your results may vary to mine, but I'm wary of using again. It might just be a family run business and they're overwhelmed: so I am willing to cut them a little slack, but now wary.
    Basically the same for me. I'm glad I've received my last item however this whole ordeal shows that they're struggling to deal with the large amount of orders. I believe they'll do the right thing and refund people when necessary otherwise you'll receive your goods after a very long time.

If I order from them, it'll only be unimportant stuff.