Thread: New Humble Comics Bundle: Transformers 2019

Default New Humble Comics Bundle: Transformers 2019

Another one of these things for the digital comic book collectors with three tiers (US$1, US$8 and US$15) available.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/books/t...2019-idw-books

There will be some doubles if you've bought any¹ of the² previous³ bundles⁴ so your mileage on value may vary.
    If no one beats me to it I might post later after I have a chance to check which comics are dupes from older bundles.

do we know what formats these come in? i haven't purchased any before and i am curious
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It's a shame they don't include any of the spotlights

I don't need it, however I have a few friends who'd be interested in reading the batch, however I don't feel comfortable recommending it without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    do we know what formats these come in? i haven't purchased any before and i am curious
    They should be digital CBZ format?

Think also PDF and epub in addition to cbz.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    If no one beats me to it I might post later after I have a chance to check which comics are dupes from older bundles.
    It looks like about half of tier 1 and 2 are new to bundle content while nearly all of tier 3 is new content. The only dupes I can see in T3 are TAAO Vol 1 & 2 and MTMTE Vol 7-9.
    I can confirm the comics in the previous bundles gave you the choice to download in CBZ, EPUB and PDF formats so this one should be no different.

Note for anyone new to buying Humble bundles, the default split for the money is the majority goes to the publishers and Humble with very little going to charity.
    If you want more of your money to go to charity, please, click "choose where your money goes" and push that charity slider to the right to help the kids

I'm reasonably tempted actually.

Can anyone tell me how complete this is as far as the IDW verse is?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I'm reasonably tempted actually.

Can anyone tell me how complete this is as far as the IDW verse is?
    It’s not absolutely complete but very close to. I’d need to look on a desktop where I can expand some of the collapsed items but at first glance (and memory) it’s missing the Bumblebee limited series, the Galvatron limited series, the Heart of Steel limited series and the original spotlights. The latter hurts, the others are summarized in the main series for any key story points.

And of course it doesn’t have IDW stuff from alternate realities (movie comics, the alt universe GIJoe crossovers, Infestation, Animated, Prime)

I don’t know all the Hasbroverse tie-ins, like the GIJoe comic starring Skywarp, but it does look complete for the IDW Universe from the end of the war point that RID and MTMTE launched from.

Here’s a reading order and a guide to what’s missing (in purple). I was right about a more recent Hasbro-verse title being absent.

https://www.allspark.com/2019/03/idw...reading-guide/

Thanks Paul
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.