Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Default centurions wanted part and sticker decals

Hi everybody, i just recently completed my centurions collection but still after swing shot. I loved the centurions cartoon and the toyline. I had ace, max and jake as a kid but i lost all of them.

Cool theres instrest in centurions, it took me a while to get all the figures and the assault weapons.

Any one know where i can get hold of decals stickers or reprints for centurions?

Some stickers are msiing from my collection and would love to restore them.

Im only missing one piece and thats the black stabalizer for jake rockwell detonator.

I have also got 80+ spare parts for centurions for sale if anyone is intrested.

I am interested in your spare parts as I have only just started my Centurions collection

Do you have a list of what you have?

Default centurions

Hi there too many to list. Will message again soon with the list. However i need 1 stabalizer for jake rockwell if you do have one for sale/trade that would be great.
    By the way i managed to get full seabat and traumatizer in one aucton just recently and also got extra sea bat parts aswell. I was very fortunate to get the hard to find items.
    Next is swingshot which actually got sold on the 16th jan 2010 but i missed that one. It was a buy it now and was very cheap. Doubt i see a swingshot again soon.

Smile My centurions collection

Here is my collection so far. I forgot to add max ray cruisar in the photo. I do have it but just waiting for a max ray figure to arrive.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2887/72817893.jpg

Took me a while to collect most of them. I have a spare sea bat as well but hav'nt included in this photo.

For spare parts i have here is the link

http://img237.imageshack.us/i/46113692.jpg/
    http://img230.imageshack.us/i/54065775.jpg/

You may probably noticed one part is missing for the detonator. Its the leg stabalizer.
    Also missing some decals as well in some of the figures. Would be great if anyone knew who can reproduce them.

Overall im pretty happy with my collection. Just need swing shot. :-)

very impressive collection sir!

what's the name of the green figure at the bottom row? Don't think I've seen that before.

Default centurions

Hi thanks for the comment on my collection.

The green figure is called traumatizer. Hes one of the 4 baddies. Very hard to find that one. I think some one is selling one on ebay for $100 which is way to much money.

I bought mine for $14 which was an absolute bargain not too long ago. I was very lucky enough to get that one. Must have took me 3 months to search that one.

I guess now and again traumatizer does pop up, just got to keep looking.

Swing shot is the only figure i need to actually complete the collection and is very hard to find.

Default centurions

I just been looking on ebay and there is a swingshot for sale in box!!!!!!!!!!!. The crazy thing is it may go for alot more money than i first thought.

heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-centurio...item45f1298f48

knock your selves out.

The person claiming he got this from a flea market. Must be the luckiest man out there.
    Last edited by sliderguy; 20th February 2010 at 01:31 PM.

I am really enjoying building my Ceturions collection. I have put my M.A.S.K collecting on hold as I focus on this one more

Is there a definitive website showing each piece of every suit to ensure it is complete? I currently use Fungal's Centurions post to work out what I need but I would like to see pics of the suits disassembled like he has done with the Cruiser, Sky Knight and Fire Force

Is there anyone else who would like to see modern renditions of Centurions?
    I think with todays technology they would be fantastic. Infact, the original line is fantastic. The play value of the figures really has stood the test of time

I would love to see Reprolabels release some stickers for Centurions. I still have a long way to go to complete this collection but I really am enjoying it so far

Check this out KO Centurions. I never knew these existed

while I'm really fond of Centurions, one issue I have with them is that they are overly large and, I dunno, sort of ungainly to play with.