Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Call me weird but ROTF has always been my favourite of the TF movies. I don't get the hate.
    It's my least fav (like most folk) of the flicks but I thought that Ravage and Long Haul looked awesome! I also thought a communications satellite was a clever alt-mode for Soundwave. Nice forest fight scene of Optimus vs Megs, Screamer and Grindor too and Alice was a great introduction of the Pretenders concept into that universe.

Might be a helluva lot of negatives in that flick but some great positives too

I flicked over when the aircraft carrier was sinking... and ended up watching until Starscream attacks with an EMP.

As predicted, DOTM is on next Wednesday.

And the fourth movie is on tonight, as guessed it would... but I didn't notice it until just now, after it was already 90 minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Call me weird but ROTF has always been my favourite of the TF movies. I don't get the hate.
    Watch this video

Megatran Guest

The first Transformers live action movie is screening yet again tonight on channel 9 @ 9pm-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    The first Transformers live action movie is screening yet again tonight on channel 9 @ 9pm-ish.
    They might be screening all four again, one each Saturday, in the lead up to the fifth movie.

Usually they heavily promote these sorts of screenings to cash in on the new movie, like with the Pirates movies and FastnFurious movies in the last month - telling us to see them before we see the latest one in theatres.

The promo during the end credits of the Pixels movie (before Transformers started) notes that the four movies are playing over four Saturdays, which will see TF4 on Saturday June 24th, the opening weekend of TF5.

That intro to the 2007 movie... "leading us to an unknown world called Earth"... definitely contradicted now if the trailers for the fifth movie are anything to go by.

Despite all its errors and plot holes, I still have trouble not watching the 2007 movie when it starts playing on TV.

I will be a little distracted for the next couple of hours...

EDIT - the first ad-break had a TV trailer for the fifth movie, and tonight's screening is brought to us by The Last Knight movie, so more TV spots are likely tonight and the next 3 Saturdays.
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd June 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That intro to the 2007 movie... "leading us to an unknown world called Earth"... definitely contradicted now if the trailers for the fifth movie are anything to go by.

Despite all its errors and plot holes, I still have trouble not watching the 2007 movie when it starts playing on TV.

I will be a little distracted for the next couple of hours...
    So will I. Time to visit my childhood, again

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Optimus: We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web.