Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dinobots 5-pack at Zing for $118

They also have these...

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Wow..I know TRU calculate the postage from the nearest store with stock to you but $42??
    Maybe if they were 1:1 scaled...

FatalityPitt Guest

Come to think of it, I don't think we've gotten proper Neo-G1 Classics (or CHUG) versions of Dinobots Slag, Sludge, Snarl, etc. Unless of course you count the Platinum Ed 5-Pack, but to me, they are just retools of AoE figures. Homages to the G1 characters at best.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Come to think of it, I don't think we've gotten proper Neo-G1 Classics (or CHUG) versions of Dinobots Slag, Sludge, Snarl, etc. Unless of course you count the Platinum Ed 5-Pack, but to me, they are just retools of AoE figures. Homages to the G1 characters at best.
    Exactly. Beast-mode CHUG figures are sporadic at best. The fact there were no beast-mode combiners in Combiner Wars was a little unusual, considering the ease of remolding that would have had. So I smell a beast-themed CHUG series all on it's own in the future.

My nearest store just got in another two sets of these, so they must have a fair few of these, and will be available for a little while.