Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: APS-03 Human Alliance Barricade & Soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    The Deluxe is just junk, slightly redeemed by that black redeco but still a crappy mold ; hence it's such a massive missed opportunity that this HA re-release did not receive a nice silver paint job - I can only imagine that something inherent with the mold's surfaces are what is preventing them from applying paint to it.
    or perhaps they've finally realised that you can't polish a turd & gave up.

Pew! Pew! Shots fired!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    or perhaps they've finally realised that you can't polish a turd & gave up.

Pew! Pew! Shots fired!

... ... ...

*Lines-up target...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well there you go... absolutely nothing premium except the price.
    US$60 for a tiny plastic boombox.

I know that Hasbro HK have been doing this for a while now (pricing things according to their secondary value rather than at normal retail profit margins of the regular release toys), but even this is a new level of price-gouging for them... which we've seen is now inspiring Hasbro US to do the same with their Platinum Editions (especially the Gen1 sets), because enough fans just keep buying them.
    Got my HA Soundwave at RRP price but never got Barricade before his tag price sky rocketed...good thing a KO was released that favours the MISB collectors because i saw some loose items that looks crappy and well "loose". It is a good thing to rerelease items just to normalize the prices on the market but this one is just an example that Hasbro is starting to be after the money again rather than giving its fans anew opportunity to grab a collection they have missed.