Page 175 of 215 FirstFirst ... 155165170171172173174175176177178179180185195 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Sorry, I meant Sarah, Trevor & Orion are very happy to announce the arrival of Acacia Jane Hopkins. Born 29/01/15 at 8.40am, weighing 3.27kg. Both mum and daughter doing fine
    Fantastic news! Congratulations man!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I would of messaged earlier but I've been so busy. Congratulations Trevor!!! Hope you love and snuggle the new little one to death

Late to the party once again, but, bloody awesome Trev! - Congrats to you, your wife & little Orion for growing your family by one member more!

Congratulations too, THRILLHO, that's a pretty wicked score right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    congrats big Trev, the joys of the extra work of 2 kids awaits you
    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Fantastic news! Congratulations man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I would of messaged earlier but I've been so busy. Congratulations Trevor!!! Hope you love and snuggle the new little one to death
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Late to the party once again, but, bloody awesome Trev! - Congrats to you, your wife & little Orion for growing your family by one member more!
    Good on ya guys - thanks for your well wishes! It's a very happy time for me and the missus

Just came back from Soundwave in Melbourne. Slash was great. Marilyn Manson was average at best.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Just came back from Soundwave in Melbourne. Slash was great. Marilyn Manson was average at best.
    Glad you enjoyed it dude , I hear that tends to be the norm for Manson these days sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I went to Soundwave in 2012 IIRC and Marilyn Manson was performing there as well. I've never seen a crowd at a concert thin-out so fast. Most underwhelming performance I have ever seen.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

not really anything spectacular just wanted to share a little story about the sharkticon, she came up to me on Saturday and said "Watch Groot" which is her way of wanting to watch a movie in this case Guardians of the Galaxy

Gru = Despicable me
    Minions = Despicable Me 2
    Go = Frozen
    Nemo = Finding Nemo
    Bunny = Hop

she has her favourite movies

But she loves the characters in GotG and was so excited to see them on tv she points to them and names them when the appear

Groot, Dax, Mora, Rock and star lord

She always had trouble with star-lord. but on Saturday she named them all and was so proud of herself

Gamora is her favourite and she always like to carry around my little Gamora MiniFig

My wife messaged me this morning saying the Sharkticon woke up and wanted to watch Guardians again. there is no denying it she is my daughter..

she is 20 mths old.
    Last edited by Sharky; 9th March 2015 at 08:51 PM.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Late December my Macbook Pro exhibited some weird graphic issue then stopped booting... had to take it in and reluctantly pay $630 for a new logic board. I argued at the time that the issue was common (something like 20k people petition, class action lawsuit incoming etc) and that Apple was likely to put a replacement program in place, so why should i pay. They insisted though ...

Yesterday i found out the replacement program started a few weeks back, and today i got a refund Though they kept the GST, so i still paid $57 in the end, but i'm ok with that by comparison! Anyone know if i can claim that amount at tax time?

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I went to Soundwave in 2012 IIRC and Marilyn Manson was performing there as well. I've never seen a crowd at a concert thin-out so fast. Most underwhelming performance I have ever seen.
    It was quite the opposite, actually. People were going f***ing ballistic. It was like the liberation of France.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust