Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Colour pics of MP Ultra Magnus

Hope they ditch the red bumper for silver or grey, and make the lower legs blue for robot-mode accuracy over alt-mode accuracy. I suspect I'll be waiting on a Hasbro release for this one.

Nice to see the missiles can flip over and attach to the front of the car carrier, and glad to see the gun looks a decent size.

While I agree the red bumper on the truck looks out of place but the red legs actually look good on him. I am glad he has white thighs though as I wasn't a fan of the red thighs from the dreamwave comic but red legs work, goes well with his red chest for a more even color distribution.

Since this is Takara I'm guessing he will end up looking the same as the stock image. Takara change the paint scheme far less often than Hasbro.

I can live with the red bumper since it is cartoon accurate, but it would be nice to have the legs the right colour.

He's looking really nice, can't wait to get him. I just hope it's not going to be a mad rush like all other MP's released here...

Maybe this time they'll order enough stock? Pfft, nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Hope they ditch the red bumper for silver or grey, and make the lower legs blue for robot-mode accuracy over alt-mode accuracy
    me 3

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

probably a repaint version if thats what some of you want just like the Silverstreak.