Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF Prime FE re release yay

Default TF Prime FE re release yay

TF Prime first editions are going to be re-released at retail, well so far at least in the US

Decepticon Guest

Source?

Unlucky for all those people who paid inflated prices to secure their FE's. Lucky for me I didn't but it really does suck for the people who did.

Great news for anyone who missed out on FE the first time around!

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Unlucky for all those people who paid inflated prices to secure their FE's. Lucky for me I didn't but it really does suck for the people who did.
    That's why I don't pay inflated prices. I got all mine for RRP for less. It sucks that some sellers inflate prices - but IMO the best way to counter this is to simply not pay those prices.

Decepticon Guest

Hopefully these will be at next years Reject Shop $10 sale

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Hopefully these will be at next years Reject Shop $10 sale
    That's be absolutely insane!

It's great that these moulds will see a re-release, the benefit of having a loud & vocal local customer base with entitlement complexes... , I sure hope Hasbro rethinks the Case assortments though.

Hopefully now I'll be able to find a voyager prime at a price I'd be willing to pay.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I've skipped the Prime line entirely on the basis that they didn't release the fantastic Prime and Bulkhead molds locally. Saying that they're going to re-release them is nice and all, but I'm not going to rush out and start collecting Prime deluxes and stuff. Been burnt by Hasbro too often in the last couple of years.

They also said they're looking for ways to get the rest of the DOTM line out too. Yeah, yeah, that's what they said last convention. I'd be taking any of these plans with a grain of salt.

I saw the news on TFW2005 cut and paste this link
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...images-175470/

interesting to see that terrorcon cliffjumper is being packaged and sold as normal FE cliffjumper this time round hmmm

Yeah, that was how it was originally planned - as part of First Edition, but the series was axed before much of wave 1 was even released in America. Wave 2 was supposed to have regular Cliffjumper (only released in Asia & Japan), while Wave 3 was supposed to have Vehicon (only in Japan), and Terrorcon Cliffjumper (not released at all).
    Now Hasbro have managed to finally give us fans a second chance at them. It's just a pity that we aren't getting them here.... at least, not at this time. (anything can change though)