Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Legacy: A Celebration of Transformers Package Art

Thats good news! I'm really looking forward to this one being released!

Yeah that's great to hear. I'm loving the idea of a book devoted to the package art....such a great part of the toys

Delayed to July 1st now, this keeps falling further & further back like a Generations figure's release!

That's a shame.

At last year's BotCon, IDW were trying to air-freight the 30th Anniversary Comic book, but it didn't arrive in time.... hopefully they can get this one in for the convention, for Jim Sorenson to autograph.

Apparently the book has been delayed once again... to January 2015!

Not sure why, as it was supposed to be going to print last month, since Sorenson said it was "done" a couple months back.

Disappointing!

Something to do with the movie's timing?

Here's another question. I pre-ordered this in December last year (I think!). How long is Amazon allowed to hold a pre order for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Disappointing!

Something to do with the movie's timing?

Here's another question. I pre-ordered this in December last year (I think!). How long is Amazon allowed to hold a pre order for?
    Quite a whille, I ordered it when I first head about it, they just keep emailing me telling me it's been delayed.

Sad face. On the bright side though, at leat it isn't right whn I'm moving house

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently the book has been delayed once again... to January 2015!

Not sure why, as it was supposed to be going to print last month, since Sorenson said it was "done" a couple months back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Quite a whille, I ordered it when I first head about it, they just keep emailing me telling me it's been delayed.

Sad face. On the bright side though, at leat it isn't right whn I'm moving house
    Was very disappointed to learn of this, as last time I checked into Amazon it stated then that it had been pushed to July 15 - Now it's next year.

I can ONLY hope that the reason for this major delay is that a cache of previously unavailable art/resources has suddenly been made available and rather than leave it for a "1.5" or "2nd" Volume, Jim has decided to hold back the book so that the end result is as comprehensive as it can possibly be.

Well, we'll certainly find out in about 10 days time. (if Sorenson doesn't post up something on his blog before BotCon)

Looks like the release date has changed again, now October 21st from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-L...formers+legacy

I am really looking forward to this and I know I'll love it when it arrives, but I also just don't trust the release date information anymore.