Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TCC Maximal Rampage now out & pics

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've just checked my email, no shipping notifications for me for either. I have also checked my spam folder.

I just figure it will turn up here within a month or so of turning up in the states.
    I had a membership figure go missing once, but they're very reluctant to replace them. Same with the magazines. I'm hoping they have enough CS stock,before they dump him on the club website.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Who else got this in their email?:

Hello,

Please note that all of the Domestic membership figures went in the mail May 30th. These go Standard Rate via the Post Office (Internationals go a different service and were mailed June 2nd). There is no tracking on any of these. Domestic can take up to 4 weeks and International can take up to 6 weeks. Please do not call our office or email and ask about these figures as there is nothing we can do to check on them. We will not be taking any issues on the figures until after July 2nd for Domestic and July 16th for International.

In addition, your close friend or neighbor may receive their figure before yours. Please don't think that they will all come to a particularly area at the same time. These are delivered by the Post Office and it is not always consistent in any one area.

Thanks for your patience, we know you are excited to get these!

Brian

Sounds like they have been getting lots of complaint emails. Note their email does not apologize in any way for their usual massive delays , it simply states that they will not accept complaints until certain dates.

You know, I've never met Brian, but after getting freakin emails from him for the past year - well - if one of you see him at Botcon, whup him upside the head and say Big Angry Trev sent ya!