Thread: BotCon exclusive MTMTE #30 covers

Default BotCon exclusive MTMTE #30 covers

Solicited by some online store are two cover exclusives for issue 30 of More Than Meets The Eye... to be sold at BotCon, and on their site if any are left.

There are 600 of each, and the two covers combine to form a music battle between Gen1 Soundwave and.... My Little Pony character "Vinyl Scratch".

Image of the two covers can be seen here.

One cover will sell out immediately.

The other will have 550+ remaining after botcon and will only be sold online.

Not a great match up.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i dont get it
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i dont get it
    If you are referring to the concept of crossing over with MLP... neither do I.

I think it's the third crossover comic cover of MLP with Transformers, so there must be someone behind it that is a fan of both, thinking that there are thousands of other people who are fans of both to think 600 copies would sell.
    I don't think the Optimus/MLP comic last year did too well, as I remember seeing heaps left at the IDW table.

I wonder if they would sell them as pairs to make sure they aren't left with heaps of the MLP cover.

I know there would be a few people here interested in the Soundwave cover... so if they don't sell out too fast, I'll try to grab some.