Thread: Hasbro Asia Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime

Default Hasbro Asia Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime

For those of us who have yet to acquire MP-10 or are on the look out for a second one to add to the collection..

Just wondering if its worth putting through a pre-order for this on BBTS / RK, or taking a risk to wait for a local (possibly cheaper!) TRU release?

I have read that an October re-release/re-issue is imminent in the Asian markets.

(Apologies if this has already been answered else where. Did a search and couldn't find anything.)

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigga View Post
    For those of us who have yet to acquire MP-10 or are on the look out for a second one to add to the collection..

Just wondering if its worth putting through a pre-order for this on BBTS / RK, or taking a risk to wait for a local (possibly cheaper!) TRU release?

I have read that an October re-release/re-issue is imminent in the Asian markets.

(Apologies if this has already been answered else where. Did a search and couldn't find anything.)

Cheers.
    If we do indeed have it here, Hasbro Australia will have to request it from Hasbro Asia to get it in. There is a small chance we will, but don't hold you breath. I'd preorder from RK, unless you have a POL at BBTS.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The last time I waited, is a long wait. I be silly to skip this and find myself whinging on the threads about current mp10 price.
    Loosing a bit to be on the safe side than waiting for a tru release is good luck.
    I look at it this way, I am not paying $300+ for an original mp 10

I will get it from rk or ehobby or bbts if you have items ordered from them.
    In short buy it and sell it if you want tru version later.

You're in Sydney, so you're looking at $213 delivered from Robotkingdom, give or take a few bucks depending on the exchange rate.
    It's full payment up front though despite it being a preorder

The regular retail on one of them here was $150, but you've got next to no chance of finding a MiSB sample at that price now -unless of course, TRU do decide to reissue it here again

Just placed the pre-order
    Thank u all for the counsel.