Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA Fan ...

Default WA Fan ...

Howdy all,

Another fan pops up its ugly head so you know whose sneaking in grabbing the toys off shelves ... don't hurt me ... or take that last Year of the Snake Omega ...

Based in SW of WA, started collecting from Beast Wars on-wards and really only picked up stuff that caught my eye but have now started collecting a bit more frequently and picking up stuff online when I haven't had luck getting it 'hunting'.

Favorite line so far is Animated, really don't like the movie molds except for a few exceptions from the Hunt for the Deceptions stuff thats really classics/universe stuff in disguise.

I'm looking into the painful process of now going back and filling in the blanks of my collection of stuff I missed when I was kid and really ... realllllly wanted but didn't have enough coin ... always need more Beast Wars/Japan Beast Wars ... never enough.

Collection stands at roughly just under 400 so I consider myself a collector but only on the small end of town ... pretty hard for us down under considering out money doesn't go as far

Enough from me ... continue to hunt down those MP Soundwaves ... happy hunting!

Welcome to this very helpful and information rich forum!!

Welcome! Beast Wars and Animated are great lines. I only have a few of each myself but they are among my favourite
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I 'm selling my beast wars, need to update. Can't seem to PM you...

Welcome!

Welcome
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I 'm selling my beast wars, need to update. Can't seem to PM you...

Welcome!
    It seems that until an admin or mod update my account to make sure I'm not a bot (send me your credit card details, I am Nigerian banker, etc etc etc) or a previously banned member, there's certain things I can't do at the moment.

However I am eexxxttrreeemmmeeelllyyy interested.

Also I am of the 'collector notion' that toys should be played with ... hence if I can save money I don't mind buying loose as all my stuff gets removed from packaging. Only the really high end stuff (M/P Boxes, Platinum) get kept. The only exception is the box for Energon Unicron which is currently holding ALL of my instruction sheets ... all 400 of them ... damn things almost full ...

Welcome to the board, You'll have to come to the next Nexus fair and meet some of the fellow loonies

Welcome to ozformers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Welcome to the board, You'll have to come to the next Nexus fair and meet some of the fellow loonies
    Always been up north for work

However I did go one time and almost went broke due to the monies spent ... good times.

Also looks like I've been upgraded ... thank you mysterious admin/mod ...