Page 125 of 154 FirstFirst ... 105115120121122123124125126127128129130135145 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Just spotted Swamp Creature hiding behind a tree - love it!
    Thanks Guys! Yeah I see him as being "the creature from the Black Lagoon" so he was a perfect fit... Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Great work!

Now I've been meaning to ask if the 2 minifigs on the path are supposed to be regular people because as they are "faceless", they are a hell lot more terrifying than anything else in there!

They do seem pretty armless though...
    The reason why I decided to use my pre-minifigs was because I didn't want to make them the focus of my little diorama. I didn't want them to become the centre of attention - I wanted the background to tell the story, to set the mood rather than the focus to be on the mini-figs.

It's funny, White Mocha on TFW put more thought into my mini-fig selection than I did - he suggested that my faceless mini-figs could be ghosts as well - to fit in with my eerie/ghostly theme. Until he mentioned that, I'd never even thought of my mini-fig selections in that way...

Tell you what, I think I'm well & truly addicted to Bricklink - I've got 6 orders on the way...

Hehe I'm with him on that. I'm imagining the ghosts and monsters trying to scare the "people" only to get freaked out themselves by the faceless ones.

I tried taking a decent pic but that chrome reflects everything...

He's actually a custom I found from a seller in Hong Kong on ebay. He's got a golden face (with no printing) to go with his chrome body & oxygen tanks - He makes a great addition to the family!!!

Just cashed in $52.50 worth of points towards the 1966 Batcave while the Mr Freeze promo was on. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Just cashed in $52.50 worth of points towards the 1966 Batcave while the Mr Freeze promo was on. Should be here in a couple of weeks.
    Still thinking of doing the same. I have $90 in points but still unsure if I want it. And don't want to pay flipper prices for Mr Freeze later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Still thinking of doing the same. I have $90 in points but still unsure if I want it. And don't want to pay flipper prices for Mr Freeze later on.
    That's exactly why I ordered it.

Seriously, worse comes to worse, you'll be able to get retail price locally if you decide you don't want it, and a little over if you want to flip Freeze.

That said, I can't see myself ever selling this one. Looking forward to it so much!

Picked up 42050 Drag Racer and the off-the-shelf 8293 Power Functions set. Now I need to hunt down the IR Speed Remote, IR Receiver, and Servomotor.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Picked up some 71012 Disney Minifigures:

* Pizza Planet Alien
    * Buzz Lightyear
    * Mr Incredible

Picked up maleficent, ursula, toy story alien and donald. Got a few doubles too
    ~

If anyone needs single Disney mini figs, or full sets, let me know....