Page 25 of 870 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

got back from Target Liverpool they had a bunch of stuff.

i picked up:
    Starscream
    Demoloshor
    Sideswipe
    Sideways
    Breakaway
    Rampage
    Deadend
    Dirtboss
    knock out

all for $229

i think i may have picked up the last of just about all the deluxes and voyagers that i got but there are still ironhide repaints and alot of the scouts, bumbleee and soundwaves

sadly when i was there, no leader primes or megatron just 1 or 2 voyager primes.

the shelf where the tfs usually are was empty except for bumblebee 2 pack thing from TF07

stiill nothing, not even the previews figs at Toys r US or BigW

good hunting guys. any good spots for Leader Prime out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    If the staff brought the embargo dates to the attention of the managers when asked to put the stock out, then my sincerest apologies to you, sir.
    its all good man, its just we got blamed for managements screw ups all the time =]

As for the guy looking for leader class primes? Target miranda, also possibly Kmart Sylvania, although i cant confirm. I'll have a look about this afternoon before work and see what i find.

hey again.

just popped by Blacktown target, (gee im on a mission today hey) my advice, drop everything and go there now! the next few days is going to be a goldmine! they have so much TF stock that they are still putting it up on shelves and theres alot more boxes still left to unpack. i just picked up Optimus Prime. there was alot of stuff already on display. didnt ask for a Leader Megatron, since that would make me broke and i've got my anniversary with the mrs so my megatron money is going toward nice dinner lol

good hunting everyone

Just got back from East Gardens today, and happy to report Target is now packing leader Megatron and Optimus. In addition they have the 4 voyagers i.e. Demolisher, Starscream, Prime and Iron hide. They also had the Deluxe Sideways, Rampage and the other 2 Autobots scum. (Sorry im more of a Decepticon fan) Lots of the tiny guys like Dirtboss. I saw the rep putting up the figures and asked if she knew when the next wave was expected to hit. She wasn't to sure but said we should expect to see new figures around September. Oh well i guess i'll have some time to bring the bank account back up. Still seems to be a loooong wait.

K-mart Had excatcly the same gear only they don't have the 10% like target.

I also went to TRU at the supper store in Roseburry, Hopping to find Darkwing with nil success. Seemed they were a bit behind the 8ball as they didn't have any ROTF figures out either. When i asked one of the staff they had no idea what i was talking about. You would think in this day and age everyone would be trying to get there stock out as quickly as possible and make as much money as they can. Oh well guess TRU aren't feeling the financial crisis like the rest of us.

Now im just wondering if anyone has spotted Leader Jetfire, Voyager Long Haul, MixMaster and The TRU exclusive Darkwing. If so what stores and what suburb?

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    just popped by Blacktown target,
    Liege had the same tip, heading there after work to try and get some Animated/Classics figures, and possibly a scout or two.

Gotta try my luck target Blacktown only seem to restock 2-3 times a year
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Abominus View Post

Now im just wondering if anyone has spotted Leader Jetfire,
    Wondering the same thing, although i believe jetfires a second or third wave release?

$100 leader megs and opty at uncle petes roselands, a bunch of legends too for $8, only rotf stock in roselands

anyone know if uncle petes does price matching?
    i'd love to get a $40 animated megs
    Spank you very much

A stack of Leader ROTF OP & Megs, several voyagers and deluxes as well as legends, BB helmet and roleplay gun at Kmart Burwood.

Heaps of Universe at Target Burwood.

Just had a shopping spree in Parramatta (so glad that I've been slowly saving up for these toys in the past few months - allows me to splurge without going broke! ).

Sighted:
    Kmart = Scouts, Voyagers and Leaders
    Target = Scouts and Leaders

The Scouts were cheaper at Target but the Leaders are on sale at Kmart. So I grabbed the Leaders from Kmart then went and got 3 deluxes and a Scout from Target. I went back to Kmart to get Demolishor and in that short time all the Scouts were gone as well as all the Demolishors save one which was hidden behind other Voyagers on an endcap. Either these things are selling like hotcakes, or some scalper SCUM had been through there. I hope it's the former. :/

anyone k now when leaderclass jetfire is out?

CHecked work tonight, still have everything bar leaderclass optimus. he sold pretty quickly, although we only got 2 or 3 of him to begin with.