Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Today saw some Titans Returns Sky Shadow toys at Chadstone Toy World for $40 each.

Also, for what it's worth, saw the rival brand Pocket Morphors (which transform from the Hindu-Arabic Numerals 0-to-9 into vehicles and then combine to form a robot) at Chadstone K-mart for $5 each. I'm not sure about the value of these, except maybe they'd be cute stuck on a birthday cake.
    Yes, I have seen plenty of boxes of TR Skyshadow at Toy World Eastland in Ringwood and Toywood at Fountain Gate Shopping Center in Narre Warren. Also the Leader class Megatron from The Last Knight is marked down to about $40 too at both stores.

Lobos Collectables will be moving from their location of 503 High st Northcote. All I know is it will be soon and to a location not far from the current location.

I haven’t been to his Lobos place, but would they buy collections? Trying to off load a bulk lot so any other stores that might buy would be good to know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I haven’t been to his Lobos place, but would they buy collections? Trying to off load a bulk lot so any other stores that might buy would be good to know of.
    I think they do, but maybe not right now as they are getting ready to move a bunch of things from one location to another and set up again. They told me they would be closed for a couple weeks to facilitate the move. On the other hand, might be a perfect time to do it...

Also worth considering they are likely to offer a pittance for whatever you’re offloading, as a bulk lot.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I think they do, but maybe not right now as they are getting ready to move a bunch of things from one location to another and set up again. They told me they would be closed for a couple weeks to facilitate the move. On the other hand, might be a perfect time to do it...

Also worth considering they are likely to offer a pittance for whatever you’re offloading, as a bulk lot.
    Oh yeah I meant after the move. And given I’m considering giving away stuff a pittance isn’t a huge concern.

I know this is off topic but Paulbot do consider a raffle draw instead of bulk selling. Win win for collectors here and you. Just my 2 cents.

I don't think the place in the paramount centre on Bourke St is there any more.
    One stop anime on Bourke St occasionally has transformers

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Lobos Collectables will be moving from their location of 503 High st Northcote. All I know is it will be soon and to a location not far from the current location.
    Lobos relocated to 310 St Georges Rd, Thornbury VIC 3071.

(Damn... misses 30% off last month. A good excuse to have a looksie of their new store location).

EDIT: Added facebook link.
    https://www.facebook.com/LobosCollectables/
    Last edited by Unicran; 13th April 2020 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Added facebook link

Quite recently I revisited Evil Empire Comics up in Coburg.

The owner needs to seriously SERIOUSLY find a larger store. When I visited there was so much stuff built up in there that I swear one day a box or boxes are going to fall on someone's head.

So while I was there, a group of five friends turn up and one of them had to wait outside due to lack of room. Maybe this store should have a sign limiting customers to four or five at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Maybe this store should have a sign limiting customers to four or five at a time.
    Predicting the future i see

Pleasant surprises diamond creek should probably be added, i also remember a few months ago seeing on facebook a guy that ran a store out of his garage not to sure if thats worth listing