Thread: JuzMel Designs

Default JuzMel Designs

Hi guys,

Hope everyone's well. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting up a freelance Graphic Design / Photography business (first step to a wannabe stay-home-mum ) and hope that you'll be able to support me by LIKING my facebook page and sharing it with your friends.

For now I focus mainly on designing cards for all occasions (birth announcements, birthday/wedding invitations), birth certificates, flag buntings, personal or commercial posters, banners, ads etc. The photography part will come later as I'm still learning.

If you've got something of the sorts above that you'd like done for a family or business, please get in touch and let me know. No exorbitant prices, I promise.

Here's a link to my facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/juzmeldesigns

Thanks heaps everyone and have a happy and safe TF Xmas!

P.S: I have a lot of TFs on lay-by just awaiting me to pay and pick-up.
    My most recent buy would be the Myer exclusive Platinum Edition Generations Break Out Scene Pack.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Have you heard of Etsy? I have a friend who makes a little bit on the side designing (mostly generic) invites and selling them on there (as digital files only).

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Have you heard of Etsy? I have a friend who makes a little bit on the side designing (mostly generic) invites and selling them on there (as digital files only).
    I certainly have kurdt_the_goat! Thanks!

Here's a link to my Etsy shop:
    https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/JuzMelDesigns/

I didn't want to promote it yet I am still in the midst of setting it up and so it's not available to the public yet.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I wish you all the best, it would be great if this can work, as you'll have more time with your child.