Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637 LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions.

OOOOOOoooooo, very nice haul Griffin.

wow Griffin, good haul
    Kissplay Worlds Smallest Autorooper with Atari figure - interesting.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Cool! Love those animated TF!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Wowza! If you don't mind me asking, how much did he happen to set you back?
    Oh & I happened to notice that you acquired no new late Japanese G1 at Botcon. Did you not find anything that interested you or you did but their asking prices were over-inflated?
    Time Warrior cost me about $60. And there wasn't much to offer this year for JP Gen1. The two JP dealers who are there most years had heaps of recent stuff (like from the last year). Probably good that there wasn't anything there this year, because I wouldn't have been able to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    wow Griffin, good haul
    Kissplay Worlds Smallest Autorooper with Atari figure - interesting.
    That's one way of describing it. The set is both amazing (Autorooper's complex tiny transformation is almost identical to the BT transformation) and disturbing (Atari's unnecessary panty pose has me thinking about the perverted pleasure some Japanese sculpter had moulding the figurine and putting in all its curves and grooves). Not to mention all the depraved artwork covering the entire packaging, with multiple semi-erotic poses by the girl.
    Glad that toyline didn't last long, so that collectors of Transformers toys didn't have to end up with too many of those weird figurines or packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's one way of describing it. The set is both amazing (Autorooper's complex tiny transformation is almost identical to the BT transformation) and disturbing (Atari's unnecessary panty pose has me thinking about the perverted pleasure some Japanese sculpter had moulding the figurine and putting in all its curves and grooves). Not to mention all the depraved artwork covering the entire packaging, with multiple semi-erotic poses by the girl.
    Glad that toyline didn't last long, so that collectors of Transformers toys didn't have to end up with too many of those weird figurines or packaging.
    I'd still wish they didn't cancel the set with WST Kiss Convoy in it. :/

Griffin i was more interested in the WST transformer
    cant excatly look it up cause im at uni , but its the first time i heard Kiss player having mini transformers
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Well, it was just the one WST for Kissplay. But the odd thing about the toys released for Kissplay was the inconsistent variety. They had three Binaltech recolours (each with girl figurines that show off their underwear), then the WST and Atari figure (who also shows off her underwear) I got above, a 3-pack of recoloured Cassettes, a 3-pack of 'Sparkbots' eggbots (transform into spheres on keychains), and a black recolour of the Atari figure (doesn't come with the WST though).
    For more info go here:
    http://www.soundwavesoblivion.com/binaltech.html

The Dodge Ram Convoy was initially to be released in WST scale as well, also with a bigger Melissa figure. It got cancelled due to low sales of certain items in the line.

A bit late, yes, but I finally got off my ass and took the pics from Aprils stuff.

Most of it was from Robot Kingdom (love that mob). A lot of the Galaxy Force I already have the Hasbro versions of but just wanted to get the improved/better paint apps on the GF versions since I love these figures a lot.

And you might notice that I'm a proud owner of a MIB Overlord that didn't cost me an arm or leg.

And Terrorsaur completes my Season One BW figures. From Season 2 I now only lack x-9.... And Season 3 I still need a fair few. I get this custom Terrorsaur for a very nice cheap price and probably close to what I'd have to pay for a normal one anyway. I'm very happy and it is substantially more show accurate which certainly helps.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Ah STL, Can I ask where did you happen to get that boxed Overlord from?

Was it through a friend of a friend of a friend or something like that?