Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    I went with HLJ but with the talk about purges I'm not sure yet till I have it in my hands. Even then it took a frustrating amount of time to get it over the line. Think the preorder madness really hammered them hard with the Astray joining in with the VF-31.

Missed out on the Blue Frame but I'll have to look around when it's closer to the date to see if I can snag one.
    Yeah I tried hlj and was just sitting in my cart refused to checkout. I basically lost it and nearly shouted in frustration.

I have not received any second notifications from ny with increased prices , this sure indicated stocks are very limited .

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Yeah I tried hlj and was just sitting in my cart refused to checkout. I basically lost it and nearly shouted in frustration.

I have not received any second notifications from ny with increased prices , this sure indicated stocks are very limited .
    Yeah I totally get what you're saying- was shouting at the screen in frustration too

Not even sure I have it because of all the stories I hear about either the dreaded purge e-mail or the last minute disappointment where they realise you're one of those that didn't make the cut on the day they're shipping them out.

HLJ normally really good- I blame Bandai to be honest.

I just hope NY can start their slightly higher priced ones so that I can grab a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Where about you got yours?

I think bbts would have just pricey
    I got mine from an American retailer that i stumble upon a few years ago.

Well smash is on this Sat ....!! so who entering the GBWC ??!!
    meet you guys there if your going ....

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Well smash is on this Sat ....!! so who entering the GBWC ??!!
    meet you guys there if your going ....
    No use going, you always win :-P

Judt kidding, my skills have a long way to go to warrant an interstate trip but congrats on the win! Will have to look for more pics cos gundamguy.blogspot only shows 2, interested in seeing side view.

As for my works, I'm in limbo after selling my house and duing selling/contract I didnt get to do anything so as to not make a mess, at the moment all I've been able to do is the frame for 1/100 barbatos 6th form, been mucking around just colouring pistons and stuff with gold, silver, bronze sharpies. My plan is to get the first barbatos and give the 6th form its weapons, then do the frame mod and make both versions of the gusion.

Wont be painting until I buy another place, but if we decide to get one built it will be > 4 months and might have to work a space out somewhere to do it.

Woooohoooo man i still cant believe i won!! so honoured to go over to jap to represent Australia in the gundam world cup!!!
    this is my entry...RG OO raiser transam

thanks Akky82 .... well hope you get set soon and start for next year comp bro !!
    here link to all the entries for this years Australia GBWC 2016
    https://www.facebook.com/TheGhostofZ...00785786683855

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Woooohoooo man i still cant believe i won!! so honoured to go over to jap to represent Australia in the gundam world cup!!!
    this is my entry...RG OO raiser transam
    Lol you actually done three to get a full effect. Well done.

P bandai now available in Singapore. May not be big news to some but for me it may have just made things so much easier obtaining all p bandai items now.
    I don't have to buy from Japan if they follow the exact same items. Fingers crossed.

Mo Show update

Love it, like it and definitely no regrets.