Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MOTUC @ Power-Con!

WOW on the white version sorceress. It has a MOTU 1980s real live action movie feel to it once the costume is all white....I think I'd really like one! Was there a regular one released btw... Im not a follower of the Classic MOTU line so I'm not up to date with what's released

That Griffin too, bout time Beast man gets some beasts to command. Say 3 of them creatures would be awesome!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    WOW on the white version sorceress. It has a MOTU 1980s real live action movie feel to it once the costume is all white....I think I'd really like one! Was there a regular one released btw... Im not a follower of the Classic MOTU line so I'm not up to date with what's released

That Griffin too, bout time Beast man gets some beasts to command. Say 3 of them creatures would be awesome!
    That's coincidental, the white sorceress is actually based on this:

And no, the cartoon colored one is yet to be released.

Stinkor and the Gryphon thing look cool, not sure about the Lame of Spades though, looks like he's from the DC line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Stinkor and the Gryphon thing look cool, not sure about the Lame of Spades though, looks like he's from the DC line.
    Yeh, thats what I thought too. Its an OK figure, just not crazy/whacky enough to fit in with the other Masters.