Page 365 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 345355360361362363364365366367368369370375385 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Conlan View Post
    Does anyone know where in Vic you can get a masterpiece starscream G1 from?
    Haven't seen one in store in years, but if we do we'll let you know.

How many different moulds have been produced for tfs? Not including new heads or weapons etc...substantial difference

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    How many different moulds have been produced for tfs? Not including new heads or weapons etc...substantial difference
    How many changes are required to be considered 'substantial differences'?

Transformers Classic Prime Trailer Mobile Command Base - does this join with voyager classics prime? which does this join to?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

I'm trying to work out if I should get RTS Prime and RTS Bumblebee from Target for $23 each or if I should just skip these two. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    I'm trying to work out if I should get RTS Prime and RTS Bumblebee from Target for $23 each or if I should just skip these two. What do you guys think?
    If you have a classics Bumblebee mould, ignore it. It is a good mould, but I prefer the classics or henkei versions.

Don't know about G2 Prime though
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I would recommend RtS Optimus Prime. I thought this mould looked crap and I was really expecting to dislike it - but I bought it on sale and much to my surprise I actually really like it! It's very poseable - the wrist articulation is particularly impressive - allowing it to strike various sword fighting poses. It's clever how the sword transforms into the trailer hitch for the truck mode (instead of just being vestigial stowage); and a really surprisingly cool feature is that the cab can actually connect to the original G2 Laser Prime's trailer!

I bought this toy expecting to be disappointed, but instead it's made me a fan.

The cab hitch interlocks so well with the trailer that even when I stand it up on its back like this, the cab stays attached and doesn't fall off!

Robot mode poseability:

The wrist articulation allows Optimus Prime to strike a "By The Power of Grayskull!" pose.

And if the toy is still on sale, then you're laughing.

If you don't have the BBee mold and it was one or the other, I'd definitely grab the BBee - it's a great mold (probably the best incarnation of this character, ever).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I would recommend RtS Optimus Prime.
    Whereas I don't.

Thanks for the candid replies folks. I'm not sure it's made my decision any easier but cheers anyway.

Seriously though, I think you've sucessfully con'ed me into getting Bumblebee mostly on the basis that I don't have the earlier version. I've really only just got back into TF collecting after pretty solid 5 year hiatus, so I know I've missed a lot of good figures. I'm still kicking myself for not getting Classics Starscream (even though I was broke/poor at the time) and the rest of the Seekers.
    I'm still pondering the Prime though. So much love & hate for the figure. While I never owned the G2 Laser Prime I do have RiD Scourge so the comparisons are interesting. In the end, I'll probably let my wallet make the final desion for me.

Seriously though, I think you've sucessfully con'ed me into getting Bumblebee mostly on the basis that I don't have the earlier version.
    I'm still pondering the Prime though. So much love & hate for the figure.
    There's so much love and hate for G2 Prime whereas you don't hear anyone complain about Bumblebee.

About the only thing you will hear about BBee is: "OMG, another repaint of Bumblebee?"

But if you don't have this mold, he's definitely worthwhile getting since the little guy is pretty cool.

I would buy each and every repaint of this BBee mold before I buy another G2 Prime.