Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: New Titan Returns figures revealed!

So awesome.

Just had a quick look during lunch break. If I'm not mistaken, that little grey figure next Galvatron is his headmaster, who totally looks like Megatron. AND I think it transforms to a Megatron head, and the Galvatron mask is a separate piece that is attached to the body...

I love how lame Stripes' (I assume that's Stripes) vehicle mode is. He looks like a paper aeroplane.

Who know what's weird? Over the past week I've toyed with the idea of making custom Skullcruncher, Hardhead and a leader-ish sized Galvatron... and then this pops up.

Skullcruncher looks near perfect, colours spot on. Same goes for Hardhead.

Galvatron's a beefy dude but he looks ready. Alt mode is spot on, as is the arm cannon. I presume the shoulders aren't fully rotated over those otherwise annoying Decepticon symbols on the side of the torso. I hope he's not that big a leader. I reckoned he'd be a leader, because having a voyager Galvy and a leader Megs would be kind of weird.

Blaster is just pure gold. Alt mode looks nice, as does base mode. Rewind is great too.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Blaster looks brilliant. The only thing I can say is they missed a great opportunity for him to - instead of turning into a battle base bristling with guns - turn into a rock show stage with mikes and spotlights instead. That would have been very cool and in shape could have been pretty much the same as his battle base mode is.
    That would have been fantastic! Would have put Animated Soundwave on that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    That would have been fantastic! Would have put Animated Soundwave on that stage.
    So which minicon will Soundwave be playing Ratbat the keytar or Laserbeak the guitar?

Tfw referred to galvatron as a leader

All this new stuff looks awesome but most I'm Interested seeing more of the nightbeat headmaster. Hope they show off some more stuff soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    And really glad they are finally adding to the Decepticon RiD 2015 warrior class roster, it's been pretty bare with only Steeljaw there to lead his little one step army
    The only thing I find with Thunderhoof is from a farming point of view he doesn't make any sense. I had assumed when watching the cartoon he was some kind of snow plow to begin with but the toy shows that he is a farm tractor. However the rake or plow (not sure which it is supposed to be) should be on the back, not the front. You only put a fork or a bucket on the front of a tractor. If it was a bigger styled tractor like a harvester you could be a thresher or a combine on the front. Where has the reality in regards to giant-alien-transforming-robots farming alt-modes gone? Fie I say!

However I like the fact that he looks like a deer in robot mode and turns into a John Deere styled tractor - wonder if they did that on purpose

More headmasters will always be cool.
    But I really, really don't like Galvatron's arms. They just so hollow and oddly proportioned.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Does Galvatron have a third mode? It looks like there is some sort of cockpit hanging off his back in robot mode and I can't see what happens to it in vehicle mode. I'm wondering if there might be some sort of piloted space cruiser mode as a homage to Energon Galvatron.