Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaked 2017 Titans Return toy images

Default Leaked 2017 Titans Return toy images

More new spoilers, sweeties. If you're into that sort of thing.

Leaked images, with some noted as 2017 release.
    Optimus Prime -Voyager
    Megatron - Voyager
    Hot Rod - Deluxe
    Triggerhappy - Deluxe
    Doublecross -Deluxe
    Getaway -Deluxe
    Sixshot art - Class unknown
    Mindwipe - Deluxe (already known)
    Wolfwire – Deluxe (already known)
    Last edited by griffin; 28th April 2016 at 08:51 PM. Reason: added toy details

Yes to Getaway. I always wanted that Breakaway toy from TF1 because of how it looks like Getaway, but now I can actually get a proper Getaway toy!
    Also Sixshot and is that a G2 Optimus?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Interested in what Sixshot will look like.

Exceited to see some long-forgotten chacracters coming out.

Little bit sad to see Getaway just being a Chromdome in disguise. I always loved his shoulder pads on the G1 toy.

Also the HM gimmick for Doublecross doesn't really fit with his personality, unless now he has 3!

The New Prime is a surprise, but something just doesn't sit right with me on the colours. I think it has to do with the red shoulders, it just seems a bit too much. Megatron looks like a great design. Now I'm a bit conflicted though, I was happy enough with Galvatron leading my Decepticons.... what to do....

Triggerhappy looks fantastic, but he should be a Target master. Look at his bloody name....... Was rather hoping they'd branch out a bit. Unless I just wait for the next series.

Will it be completely Targetmasters, followed by Powermasters? If only I had a crystal ball.

Triggerhappy looks really good. So does the artwork for Sixshot.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Wow that's cool! While I'd rather most of those characters weren't headmasters, given how not even third parties have touched them, I'm happy to see any toys for Targetmasters, Powermasters and Monsterbots.

I'm not 100% keen on Getaway, that feels a bit forced owing to his importance to current comic story lines, I personally think Nightbeat would have made a better retool for Chromedome.

Voyager leaders are interesting, though no alt mode means there's not much to go on. Also the characters are now all over the place with size classes. If it another tank Megatron can we finally have a G2 repaint please?

Not sure about Sixshot, even in art form he doesn't look to be much more articulated than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Not sure about Sixshot, even in art form he doesn't look to be much more articulated than the original.
    That's a pretty silly thing to go off, all the Titan Returns art-work has the exact same pose and proportions.

Really like the Triggerhappy, Megatron and Getaway on show here

I'm liking most of these - looks like I'll be going for full character completion this round

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    That's a pretty silly thing to go off, all the Titan Returns art-work has the exact same pose and proportions.
    Too true, that's why I'll wait till I see some photos of the proper toys before deciding. Even those CGI renders can be misleading these days.