Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: toywiz.com feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ToyWizBebs View Post
    Hey thanks for updating. For some reason this thread stopped notifying me of responses by email and I didn't get back over for awhile. My apologies for the delay.

I'm glad this one went well, and now that you're in our system I don't think you'll have to call in for the card if you order again. You should have "confirmed" status now.

If anyone here ever has a problem or a question, please email me directly: anissa@toywiz.com. I'm always glad to help.
    A reply is better than no-reply. And there you have it folks, OTCA has a direct email to contact if we plan to shop @ Toywiz.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    A reply is better than no-reply. And there you have it folks, OTCA has a direct email to contact if we plan to shop @ Toywiz.
    Oh sure, please do email me with anything you need. If you're without a coupon code and want to order, I can usually at least tell you whatever's the best deal we've got going!

I did an order for Toywiz last week, it was the last one to be done out of a few dealings I've made recently.

And the Toywiz package arrived first today, beating all those other packages. Everything is complete which is awesome, however postage was done through UPS which is expensive but the swiftness and need for signature on delivery is reassuring which is worth it in the end.

Great service again by these folks. Thanks again.

Hey thanks SkyWarp91! I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm sorry about shipping costs - I wish it were easier/cheaper to get overseas!
    Bebs