Thread: The Loyal Subjects SDCC Transformers Exclusives and Chases

Default The Loyal Subjects SDCC Transformers Exclusives and Chases

Remember these guys? The Loyal Subjects, responsible for mini Transformers vinyl figures out this month?

Anyway, they've got some SDCC goodies too, so if that's your thing, here's some things:

Dead Prime
    10" I think? Comes packaged in a special SDCC exclusive box. $115.00, Edition size 300.
    Available Friday 19th, and a limited number online after 2pm the same day. Click the link for a peek at their giant Nemesis Prime Vinyl, and a size comparison.

Midnight Cybertron Megatron
    3" $15, comes packaged on a blister card. Edition size 500.
    Available Thursday July 18th, and a limited number online after 12pm that day. US times obviously.

Collaborations at other booths:

Toy Tokyo x TLS Sunstorm colourway via TOYSREVIL
    3 inch, and carded $14.99.

BAIT x TLS 10" Optimus Prime via Vinyl Pulse
    $110.

Speaking of the original minis, two of the three chase figures have been found. These were posted up on the TLS Instagram account, found via Urban Vinyl Daily.

Cybertron? Bumblebee is the 1/95 chase

Illest Jazz

daamn.

Judging by the case box design, I'm guessing the last chase is a Megatron.

As an aside, personally, I think it's a crime that Jazz has never been featured on a licensed transformers skateboard. Really, if anyone should be on a deck.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

I like these a lot more than Mighty Muggs TFs, mainly due to their more G1 faithful head sculpts.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Toy Tokyo x TLS Sunstorm colourway via TOYSREVIL
    3 inch, and carded $14.99.
    I started preordering this a minute ago and the cheapest shipping option cost more than $50, so I cancelled it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I think it's a crime that Jazz has never been featured on a licensed transformers skateboard. Really, if anyone should be on a deck.
    A pity indeed, as I would buy a deck with skating AM Jazz graphic. Would be too precious about scraping the graphic to use it, though.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I like these a lot more than Mighty Muggs TFs, mainly due to their more G1 faithful head sculpts.

I started preordering this a minute ago and the cheapest shipping option cost more than $50, so I cancelled it.
    Ugh, that sucks. Hopefully the hype will die down after SDCC and you'll be able to get it for a good price. I found out the other day when I looked at the original post that Toy Tokyo had an online preorder... that ended a week ago.

I definitely like these mini vinyls better too, the sculpted detail makes the Muggs look really cheap by comparison. Although, I really liked the graphics on the Mighty Muggs.

A pity indeed, as I would buy a deck with skating AM Jazz graphic. Would be too precious about scraping the graphic to use it, though.
    Done in the style of the old box art, that would be awesome! Not being a skater unfortunately, I'd probably just mount it on the wall.
    Last edited by tinyJazz; 14th July 2013 at 11:37 PM.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2