Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

where did you get yours from? Ny? I haven't gotten any notice.
    They did reissue OO it was the tamashii web one to replace seven sword. I hope they reissue Severn Sword 00.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    where did you get yours from? Ny? I haven't gotten any notice.
    They did reissue OO it was the tamashii web one to replace seven sword. I hope they reissue Severn Sword 00.
    yeah the severn sword oo be better
    got my from CDJapan

I had a look on Ebay as I thought the 15% would be helpful but most metal builds are way off the chart.

Well it looks like Perfect Grade Unicorn is a reality. Announced at the All Japan Model & Hobby Show. December release at 21,600 yen. Which is roughly $250au. I was greatly disappointed by the PG Strike Freedom so am a bit cautious with this one.

Also shown was Real Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom (angel wings). Also a December release. Looking good.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed that the next PG is Unicorn Gundam. I knew it was going to happen, but man this is a pass for me. What a waste.
    The market is over saturated with Unicorn Gundam already. There are SO many better Gundams that are deserve the PG status.
    Not only that but after you spend 21600 yen on the PG, you'll have to spend an additional 13000 yen for the LED set if you want it. HAHAHA. What a freaking rip off! Way to bleed your fans dry Bandai!

Extremely disappointed in Bandai! I was hoping for something..well GOOD in the PG format.
    Last edited by VGMStudios; 27th September 2014 at 10:34 AM.

@VGMStudios

I kinda have to agree. There's nothing wrong with the Unicorn Gundam as a Perfect Grade choice, but the oversaturation of the Unicorn in HG (10+ versions), MG (8+), SD (5+) is utterly ridiculous and really just diluted its appeal as a "new" kit. No doubt there will be at least 3 more versions of this Perfect Grade after its launch.

Looking forward to see how they engineer the transformation though I'd be more impressed with a transforming Real Grade version.

What you have to buy the LED set separately??... and at that price is pretty ridiculous ...LED are cheap as now.... Never really like the design of the unicorn and having the metal composite figure the transforming feature is so fidgety , so it an easy skip for me.... plus i got a back log of PG that i need to found the time to complete

metal build freedom on sale cdjapan ....a very good price if anyone that hasn't got one

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    @VGMStudios

I kinda have to agree. There's nothing wrong with the Unicorn Gundam as a Perfect Grade choice, but the oversaturation of the Unicorn in HG (10+ versions), MG (8+), SD (5+) is utterly ridiculous and really just diluted its appeal as a "new" kit. No doubt there will be at least 3 more versions of this Perfect Grade after its launch.

Looking forward to see how they engineer the transformation though I'd be more impressed with a transforming Real Grade version.
    I agree with you. There is nothing wrong with the Unicorn as a PG but if only they came out with it a long time ago, then my attitude towards it would have been a lot better. I know my previous post was a bit poor but I am just really disappointed. I was hoping for something other than Unicorn Gundam. And I agree, I see that there will most likely be 4 more versions after this.
    Banshee, Full Armor Unicorn and those 2 special ones.

Yes for me, I will definitely get it when on sale .
    Come on better unicorn than gundam age?

Prepare for 25,000 yen

Woah wait
    PG 1/60 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam LED Set (Release Date: Dec 2014, Price: 12900 Yen)
    PG 1/60 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Release Date: Dec 2014, Price: 21600 Yen)

I be going without led as I hardly ever use them.

Then again why the hell call it perfect when you don't give the damn LEDs makes me boil a bit.