Thread: Looking for someone who knows Alot about Formers

Default Looking for someone who knows Alot about Formers

Hi Guys,

I've got the crazy Idea that I'd like to make a toy of my Current Car.

However since I lack the skills to make one I'm thinking of doing a repaint, So here's where I need your help.

Does anyone here know of any figure that looks similar or in any way like a Mitsubishi Magna.

This isnt my car, but it's very similar, I can't seem to find any formers figures with the grill on the front of the car.

I plan on repainting it My Cars colour so I can in theory have a Transformer of my Car

Quote Originally Posted by Zaul View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've got the crazy Idea that I'd like to make a toy of my Current Car.

However since I lack the skills to make one I'm thinking of doing a repaint, So here's where I need your help.

Does anyone here know of any figure that looks similar or in any way like a Mitsubishi Magna.

This isnt my car, but it's very similar, I can't seem to find any formers figures with the grill on the front of the car.

I plan on repainting it My Cars colour so I can in theory have a Transformer of my Car
    http://tfu.info/ID/blackcars.htm

Thankyou!!

After carefully looking at each car it seems Silverstreak is the closest to what I'm after

Ordered, Paid For, Now the Next Question..

What is the best paint to use?

Is it worth buying a few of those Warhammer Paints ? Do I have to put an undercoat?
    Last edited by Zaul; 11th June 2009 at 01:02 AM.

Warhammer paints are okay, but on something as intricate as an alternator, you will probably be better off going with some Tamiya paints.

I think I'll leave more details for the guys who are beastly good at repainting, rather than me who is still quite horrible at it.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Customizing is not my area but I read some discussions about paints/paintjobs from our previous threads under the Grapple's Artistic Creations section which perhaps could help you whilst waiting for those bright ideas that may be posted afterwards.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=593
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3142

Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap