Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Your Help !

any other helpers so i can make my case as hard as concrete ?

i mentioned sites that help u spot counterfeits but they are only interested in letters at this point in time. Thanks goktimus

i spoke to paypal today and they need someone who preferebly owns a website that deals with the figures or has a business which has a letter head to authenticate the documents. They are only interested in documentation unfortunately. All help will be appreciated.

Maybe you could contact one of the admins of those sites I linked and ask them?

forget it, the only person on here that actually helped me was Kup apart from that noone else locally wants to help apart from pointing there finger elsewhere. Similary treatment like a call centre "let me just transfer you"

cheers "you live and learn"

Quote Originally Posted by 16364279 View Post
    forget it, the only person on here that actually helped me was Kup apart from that noone else locally wants to help apart from pointing there finger elsewhere. Similary treatment like a call centre "let me just transfer you"

cheers "you live and learn"
    I can understand your dismay with being sold KO's. But don't you think you're being a tad bit rude there. The people trying to help you in the post don't have to help you. They only directed you to other areas because they themselves arn't able to help not because they don't want to help.

okay ill wait to see what an admin or a mod has to say.

no disrespect gok and shaz

The only legit "third-party, such as a dealer, appraiser, or an organization" that I can think of doing such verification is AFA.

It is actually infact one of their services. However, the costs of doing so makes it pointless when you take into account the return shipping costs.

Third Party Reference for eBay and PayPal Disputes

Can I use AFA as a Third Party Reference in an eBay or PayPal dispute to verify the condition of an item that was purchased?
    Yes, AFA offers condition verification as a third party source to assist buyers in eBay and Paypal disputes.

What are the steps in the condition verification process?
    The item will be reviewed by the Graders with all flaws and/or reasons for refusals noted. This information will be provided on AFA letter head and signed by the proper authorities. Once this is complete, the letter and item will then be shipped back to you.

How long does this process take?
    Because we understand that you will need this information back within a timely fashion, the process will only take 1-2 business days.

How much does this service cost?
    The price for all items submitted under this service is $25.00 plus return shipping and insurance.

Do I need to fill out a submission packet for this service?
    Yes, as we keep track of all items submitted by our customers.

they said owners of this site can verify