Thread: Evolution Bumblebee set out in Asia

Default Evolution Bumblebee set out in Asia

Since the Evolution 2-pack has now come out before the regular release version of this Bumblebee, this is our first comprehensive look at this toy.
    Found in Hong Kong, it should be appearing in other markets in the next few weeks... and maybe here this month with the others.

It comes with the Generations Legends 2-pack Bumblebee, packed with a TF3 Mechtech weapon instead of Blazemaster.

It's difficult to tell if the Deluxe Bumblebee has any different colourings to the regular release one, but since Slug didn't, it isn't guaranteed.
    The Legends Bumblebee looks to have the same yellow and black plastic, but has some blue highlights on this version instead of red.

You know I never thought I'd say this about another movie Bumblebee, but it actually looks pretty cool, providing they get the articulation right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    You know I never thought I'd say this about another movie Bumblebee, but it actually looks pretty cool, providing they get the articulation right.
    I been looking forward to this guy

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

It's difficult to tell if the Deluxe Bumblebee has any different colourings to the regular release one, but since Slug didn't, it isn't guaranteed.
    The Legends Bumblebee looks to have the same yellow and black plastic, but has some blue highlights on this version instead of red.
    I'm dissappointed that the only difference is that they added the blue highlights. Some Volkswagen beetle-esque paint apps would have been a cool little novelty.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust