Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Hunter TV Show

I missed it

See if there is a copy online (the NineMSN site) or on youtube.

They sometimes repeat their shows during the week or the following weekend, so have a look through the TV Guide for that channel to see if it has a repeat.

I have it recorded on my DVD player if you are over here in the next week...

Looks like there are a couple of links to watch the shows online in the other topic, which I've now merged with this one.

Oh I thought it was the new season

Hopefully S3 starts on A&E soon
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Was fun to watch it, heheh. Was right on the ball when I quoted to my friend ( he was visiting me at the time) tha Bumper would go for about $150. Which is what Mr Sinclair said it was worth. I got mine more cheaper than that by a fluke - it was sold in a group lot with a red Bumblebee and Yellow cliffjumper - along with postage which ended in a total of US$90, so all in all Bumper was $30 worth . I don't think Id pay for that Lucky draw Rodimus for that much...it doesn't pique my interest..those golden repaints.

The condition those TFs were in are actually good, not dilapidated - Thunderwing he kinda undervalued , there was also an Apeface but if the head is still there nobody knows coz he didn't really fiddle with it that much.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well I quite liked the show, kinda wished I had watched it live now so I could say to my wife 'Check it out! That bloke just spent over a grand on 1 TF without thinking about it! See - I'm not so bad"

I'd be surprised if they have so much TF stuff in subsequent episodes, the TF's were really the stars of this one so chances are he will 'find' different collections in upcoming ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If your like me and don't watch live TV you can find it on 9's new streaming tv site jump-in.com.au
    Thanks for the link - couldn't find a place to download the ep or even on youtube. Geez those friggin ad's are annoying though - at one point it played the same one four times in a row and I couldn't cycle past it

Yeah it was great

Very TF heavy and I love seeing other 'experts' talking about the hobby; the passion conveyed

What was kind of cool was while my 5 year old was watching the showing of the collection at the end he yells out 'there's Omega Supreme there's Omega Supreme!!!!'

I had to stop rewind and pause ..... Totally missed it

Megatran Guest

Episode 2 airs tonight at 7.55pm on Channel Go!

That guy is starting to grow on me... as he wasn't as predatory this episode, justifying his prices and then not charging more than he claimed. (some could have sold for a lot more, based on how quickly some sold without haggling)

It's also good to see some vintage (pre-80s) toys and learning a little about them.
    I think I can get to like this show if his episodes focus more on scouring other toy dealers store-rooms (instead of private collectors), as they know how to get a fair price for their items.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well I quite liked the show, kinda wished I had watched it live now so I could say to my wife 'Check it out! That bloke just spent over a grand on 1 TF without thinking about it! See - I'm not so bad"
    Hmmm... I wonder if that would work with RBT
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]