Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst ... 118128133134135136137138139140141142143148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    yep! saw that earlier, of course people still debating how real it is!
    I post a number of hints and articles in this thread:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...t=24278&page=4

But Lego will be officially announcing their biggest Lego (Star Wars) set ever on 1st October so it is pretty much assured it will be the Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I post a number of hints and articles in this thread:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...t=24278&page=4

But Lego will be officially announcing their biggest Lego (Star Wars) set ever on 1st October so it is pretty much assured it will be the Falcon.
    I believe it is the biggest LEGO set full stop. Even bigger than Taj Mahal.

Been trying to order the Apollo Saturn V on the lego shop store but it won't let me check out and I can't ring customer service till tomorrow (if it is even open on weekends). Sent an email already but I'll be very peeved if I can't get it because of the lego shop site is problematic.

Their shop website (and ridiculous price gouging on it) are he only real blights on the entire company.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

damn that sucks, I have seen people on FB being able to put orders through over the weekend for a back order.
    I will have to take a picture of mine and you can admire that hehe

I ended up getting one on back order (to be filled by Sep 6th, not bad at all).

Just required me to delete all items, sign out, sign in, reshop and buy. Most convoluted way of "turning your shopping cart on and off again"!

I now have the Apollo rocket and some train power functions coming so I can have a custom train transport to the launch site (or maybe an imperial styled train carrying microfighters, not yet decided)

Will the Saturn V eventually be available at retail or is it a Lego store exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Will the Saturn V eventually be available at retail or is it a Lego store exclusive?
    It has been released at David Jones and some toy shops but they aren't even hitting the shelves before they sell out.

There is another production run in October so it should be more freely available then.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It has been released at David Jones and some toy shops but they aren't even hitting the shelves before they sell out.

There is another production run in October so it should be more freely available then.
    Cool

After getting the Apollo rocket at S@H, I managed to nab a BB8 and Ren's Tie Fighter from Shopforme this morning.

Still tossing up on some of the other sets, I think Lego have done themselves a major disservice by not releasing any cheaper or smaller sets for the movie, when the cheapest set is about $70 for about 400 bricks, (TrU RRP) its just nasty.

Maybe if Myer's 20% off prices include the Walker and Star Destroyer they might be worth it, $180 is far more palatable than $220+

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    After getting the Apollo rocket at S@H, I managed to nab a BB8 and Ren's Tie Fighter from Shopforme this morning.

Still tossing up on some of the other sets, I think Lego have done themselves a major disservice by not releasing any cheaper or smaller sets for the movie, when the cheapest set is about $70 for about 400 bricks, (TrU RRP) its just nasty.

Maybe if Myer's 20% off prices include the Walker and Star Destroyer they might be worth it, $180 is far more palatable than $220+
    I agree, it's not 'Battle Pack' season, but maybe some odd stuff like the Canto Bight speeder or something.

And it's nearly all First Order stuff! Not releasing the Land-Bwing thing at the same time as the walker seems dumb.