Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Siege stock - is it scalpers or just limited supply from Hasbro?

Refer to the picture on the outside of the box:

It's clearly a Prime Core enhanced gun.

But whatever Inferno is supposed to be gripping to hold the combined weapon in his hand simply isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    Refer to the picture on the outside of the box:

It's clearly a Prime Core enhanced gun.

But whatever Inferno is supposed to be gripping to hold the combined weapon in his hand simply isn't there.
    Oh ok that's not in the instructions. But doable. You just have to swing out the peg on the underneath of the foot, plug the prime core in, attach the gun by the peg on it's side, leave off the prime armour and he can do that pose.

If your toy doesn't have the peg underneath the foot then yes you've got a fault toy. Hope this helps.

Paulbot, I pulled my POTP out, and his pic is of the grimlock feet, not the inferno feet (which match starscream/elita1).

Grimlock feet don’t have the post to flip out, as grimlock had pegs on his leg.

Tilarta, the box pics and instructions being different don’t mean much, this change all the time. It’s well documented the feet shipped were different to the pics, but I can’t find any reference to peo0le getting grimlock feet with inferno.

That said, any chance you mixed up grimlocks feet with infernos at some stage?

@Tilarta

Just had another look.... the pic you posted for me to look at box and instructions shows the CORRECT inferno foot....

The pic you posted with “the closest you got” is using a grimlock foot.

Look for the fold out peg under the first foot

We should all be pleased that for the first time in forever retailers have not overstocked on wave one products and then not bothered with the subsequent waves. It really is such a nice change to see the second wave of a transformers toyline on shelves, far better than having 300 movie Prines and Bumblebees clogging the very small amount of shelving space transformers are allocated because they just don’t sell to the general public as well as other toylines do.

A change is as good as a holiday.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    We should all be pleased that for the first time in forever retailers have not overstocked on wave one products and then not bothered with the subsequent waves. It really is such a nice change to see the second wave of a transformers toyline on shelves, far better than having 300 movie Prines and Bumblebees clogging the very small amount of shelving space transformers are allocated because they just don’t sell to the general public as well as other toylines do.

I’d agree.... but it looks like they overstocked wave 2 voyagers, skipped wave 3 and 4, and now wave 5 is still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

Bad news for me as I preordered wave 2 thinking they will never show up here. I no longer want them as I’m not collecting so will have to sell these at a huge loss as they are shelfwarming everywhere.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    No, you need 9! 3 for camera, 3 for robot, 3 for MISB.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

3 for robot
    3 for camera
    3 for MISB
    3 for customising to their G1 toy-accurate colours
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    +1 or +3 for 'spaceship' mode.
    I'm a bit sad they didn't call it a 'submarine'...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Oh definitely plus 3.
    Okay, 15 it is... I'm off to update my BBTS cart.

P.S. good job on everyone helping Tilarta with the foot.

I don't remember what the Inferno feet looked like, but I'm fairly sure it was a packaging error that included the Dinobot feet instead of the generic Combiner feet.

Since I spent a fair while tinkering with the foot module to find out how to get it into Pyra's hand, the odds of me not seeing a flip-out post on the underside are unlikely.

In any case, I don't have them anymore to check, as mentioned above, I returned the entire Inferno Combiner toy to the store for a refund when I saw what Hasbro had sent me.

Edit:

The stock issue in Big W just got worse, the space was decreased 50% to allow for a Toy Story 4 display.
    Now keep in mind it was already reduced 50% for the Fortnite display and the Transformers section is now at 25% of it's original size.
    Last edited by Tilarta; 7th May 2019 at 06:36 PM.