Thread: Toy Review - TFCC TFSS 3.0 Carzap

Default Toy Review - TFCC TFSS 3.0 Carzap

Series - Timelines
    Sub-line – G2
    Wave - TFSS 3.0 #1
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - Redeco of new Generations Bumblebee
    Released here – club exclusive only
    Approximate Retail Price - US$59.00 (BBTS) or US$39.99 (Chimungmung factory extra, no instructions/bio card)
    Approximate Size – 13.5cm
    Allegiance – Autobot
    Alt-mode – Muscle car
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Guns can attach to vehicle mode and combine for robot weapon
    Main Colours – White & red, with a little purple, and silver head.
    Main Accessories – Combinable chromed guns

Official promo pic

Ok, first up, new head, which actually looks pretty sweet, being all silver with yellow eyes. Unfortunately not two tone like the promo pic suggested, but that's no big deal.

The rest of the figure is pretty much the same as the other releases of this mould, with one exception - the peg holes on the underside of his forearms actually grip his guns. About damn time.

Deco wise I think this is probably the best version of the mould I've seen, although the Takara Gold Bumblebee release is close. I don't have the Million Publishing Go Shooter to compare, but with the unpainted blue bits on his door kinda ruining the alt-mode, I'm giving the title to Carzap.

Definitely a great first release from this years TFSS, and had me looking forward to the next one.

Comparison pics:

PS, this contraption is totally useless for me. Kinda cool in concept, but I guess I'm just not a fan of Kreo, which feels like cheap Lego to me (though not as bad as Megablox). It is however, a pretty cool throwback to the cancelled Takara initiative...

What happened to the head of the Hasbro gold Bumblebee?

Did Circuitbreaker pay a visit?

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. Was trying to swap some parts between Goldfire and JP Gold Bee, but the tolerances were off and his head snapped. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. Was trying to swap some parts between Goldfire and JP Gold Bee, but the tolerances were off and his head snapped. Oops.
    Goldfire Bumblebee... The latest headmaster