Thread: Upgrade kits for CW/UW Defensor/Bruticus/Victorion

Default Upgrade kits for CW/UW Defensor/Bruticus/Victorion

So I've recently seen a couple of upgrade kits for the combiners based on the Hot Spot torso. One by 'C+ Customs' and one by 'TCW Dreamwave?'. If you know any others list them!

They both look pretty extensive in terms of the torso and make a really big and good change in the proportions of the combined mode. Like all these kits your mileage may vary. I think I prefer the overall look of the C+ one more but the feet look waaaay too big for me and Victorion loses some of the femininity with the kit a straight repaint. The C+ version at least has colour options for CW or UW versions.

Has anyone got them or have them on order? I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

photos and discussions on tfw2005:

Transform DW

C+ Customs

Last edited by philby; 16th May 2017 at 07:48 PM.

I'd be curious how the upgraded combiners stack up against CW Devastator

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    I'd be curious how the upgraded combiners stack up against CW Devastator
    In what way? They're barely any different in height, if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    In what way? They're barely any different in height, if that's what you're asking.
    Just wanted to see how the kits look and compare next to CW Dev. I know that just by themselves the CW Bruticus/Defensor are pretty short as CW Dev is kinda in it's own class height.

i would say they are still a bit shorter even with the giant boots on the c+ one. They are available for order from some online shops. Pretty expensive though at about 60 to 80 US i think.

Spied the C+ Victorion and Defensor kits on eBay today from toy_story_world for $116.99 AUD each (postage included) from Taipei.
    Last edited by Samtron; 17th May 2017 at 08:31 PM.