Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STAR WARS COLLECTION

even more pics added!

(above & below!)
    Last edited by tjparkside; 17th April 2011 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Wow, impressive SW collection guys!

I was thinking of getting into it, but decided to stay on TFs mainly. I have a few figures I wouldn't mind selling for cheap - I got 2 Plo Koons (the AOTC and Saga Classics Version), a Darth Vader (2011 Vintage Kenner Card Edition) and a Chewbacca (black packaging, timelines? Can't remember). If anyone wants these just PM me.
    this is just my childhood collection,for the most part...i am also more interested in transformers!
    i will pass on these,but check out skywarp's bargains people!

Wow I remember that Death Star. We had one to play with at school when I was in 4th Class. 1984.

How much was that thing? Should see about finding one.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Wow I remember that Death Star. We had one to play with at school when I was in 4th Class. 1984.

How much was that thing? Should see about finding one.
    i got the death star brand new for christmas in the early eighties (childhood)and have held on to it,so i don't know what it cost...i do see them on ebay from time to time...
    i have been told that not many were imported into australia(?)...
    the figures shown on the box and underside of the death star were all that was out at the time!
    to have one for play at school would have been great...i had to rely on what people bought in for show & tell for that kind of thing in primary school!(which was pretty good!)

added star wars comm tech & tazo pics...
    Last edited by tjparkside; 26th April 2011 at 12:32 AM.

oh Ive seen those Death Star set ups in a few Parramatta Fairs back... though I think those were pretty incomplete compared to what youve got. interesting how it looks like a revolving stage set in a play.. wouldve looked awesome if they had panel covering the toy( to make the death star outer shell look) when not into active inside play.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oh Ive seen those Death Star set ups in a few Parramatta Fairs back... though I think those were pretty incomplete compared to what youve got. interesting how it looks like a revolving stage set in a play.. wouldve looked awesome if they had panel covering the toy( to make the death star outer shell look) when not into active inside play.
    the death star i have is only missing the clear canopy for the gun turret that sits on the top...i always thought,an outer shell for the death star would be cool,so i agree! also,good point that the set works like a revolving stage set in a play!