Thread: Star Wars Jedi Training Experience in Australia

Default Star Wars Jedi Training Experience in Australia

Since this is a promotional event, rather than toy related (as it includes Hasbro lightsabers AND SW Lego), I posted this in here.

I'm not sure how well this will be done, or if it will take on the format of the American Disney Jedi Training Live Experience (youtube Videos from both US Disney parks), but reading the press release made me think of that.

And if it is the same format, it is only for kids under about 8 or 9... but is fun to watch as a spectator though (if they get accurate costumes, sound effects and voices - it's official from Lucusfilm Ltd, so should be done right).

The "Jedi Live Experience" will be featured in yet-to-be-announced shopping centers around Australia this year.
    (they called them Shopping Malls, which is the American term )

From here...

Sole Entertainment has signed a licensing agreement with Lucasfilm Ltd. to present official Star Wars Live Experiences at shopping malls in Australia this year. The Star Wars Live Event program will engage children with lightsaber-training, costumed characters, and fun activities.

These events will allow young fans to follow the path of the heroic Jedi Knights under the guidance of Jedi Masters, who will introduce them to the ways of the Force through training with HASBRO lightsabers, memory exercises, trivia quizzes, and LEGO (R) brick building challenges. Children will be able to receive photos and videos as well as a certificate acknowledging their Jedi training.
    So keep an eye out for advertisements at places like Westfield or other shopping complexes, if you have young fans of Star Wars, or are interested in watching the "performance" play out.

I've seen this at both US Disney Parks, slight variations on the theme at each but in general great fun to watch. like Griffin said, if they get the voicing and soundeffects right like they did at the theme parks it is pretty good quality.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)