Thread: Star Wars Clone Wars Series 3 Figures

Default Star Wars Clone Wars Series 3 Figures

Found the series 3 figures of the clone wars at Big W today, which I found a surprise since series 2 has only just started popping up for other retailers. But yeah I picked up Scuba Ahsoka and S4 Commander Wolffe

So do you know about hasbro's new clone wars articulation or you're more of a set and forget kind of person?

just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberwing View Post
    So do you know about hasbro's new clone wars articulation or you're more of a set and forget kind of person?

just wondering.
    I am aware but frankly I dont mind all that much when it comes to these figures, I just love the characters themselves as I love the tv show. I pretty much have all my clone wars figures displayed standing so the lack of knee doesnt bother me all that much, but I can understand why it would really annoy some people.

Lack of articulation absolutely bothers me and it's inexcusable for modern action figures (unless they make it cheaper, which they don't). What irks me with the Clone Wars figures is how the Clone Troopers often are more articulated than the Jedi... and Jedi are melee fighters, so having more articulation is essential!

Anyway, glad to hear that the S3 figures are coming out. I'm not really a serious collector of Star Wars, but I do like to pick up a figure here and there --- would like to get Rex in his Phase II armour. Saw some Phase II Clone Troopers at TRU yesterday... but I'll wait till I find one cheaper at Kmart or Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    would like to get Rex in his Phase II armour.
    The phase 2 rex is great apaert from his head being quite oversized and having no knees :P

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

would like to get Rex in his Phase II armour.
    Good luck,
    although you should be cautious. When people say the helmet is too big or that the battle damage doesn't match the helmet, it is worse in person
    It even looks awkward in package. So have a think about it before buying, I mean I only bought it because I'm a clone collector.

Update:
    While shopping for groceries, I somehow managed to find the wave 2 and wave 3 figures. So I got myself Phase 2 Wolffe and Rex. In a Woolworths of all places.
    Last edited by Cyberwing; 11th May 2012 at 08:24 PM.