Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot cast - reveals (spoilers)

Apparently one of the faces of the robots has been revealed via one of those face-on-pole things.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...vealed-178144/

Considering it has a cigar - could it be Kup? Possibly, but I'd say considering there has been no sign of a pick-up vehicle, Hound might be a better bet. With the beard looks a bit like Castro so perhaps a Decepticon

That link looks vaguely familiar... kinda like the one in the first posting.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That link looks vaguely familiar... kinda like the one in the first posting.
    Doh! Forehead slap

BTT needs to read the previous posts better

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Doh! Forehead slap

BTT needs to read the previous posts better
    gave me a good laugh though brother

Toys R Us document mentions dinobot theme.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=86115

I think it's pretty much confirmed now that we are going to see the dinobots in the new film. Wonder if Unicron in number 6

Great! Need some Dinobots in my collection. Just hope they are Cybertronian and not 'man made' by some professor, out of dead robot parts from the previous movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Great! Need some Dinobots in my collection. Just hope they are Cybertronian and not 'man made' by some professor, out of dead robot parts from the previous movies.
    Pretty sure they will just be pretender shells for the humans!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Toys R Us document mentions dinobot theme.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=86115

I think it's pretty much confirmed now that we are going to see the dinobots in the new film. Wonder if Unicron in number 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post

Well we all pretty much knew it anyway - but the Dinobots are now officially confirmed

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...nd-more/28251/

Please let them not randomly swap around names and alt-modes for the sake of being different! I don't wanna see a pteradon named Screambird instead of Swoop, or Grimlock has been made into a Utahraptor . Just give us our 5 Dinobots and let us be happy

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Please let them not randomly swap around names and alt-modes for the sake of being different! I don't wanna see a pteradon named Screambird instead of Swoop, or Grimlock has been made into a Utahraptor . Just give us our 5 Dinobots and let us be happy
    Does Hasbro still have the naming rights for all 5? Slag's been a no-no for a while now
    .Must look into that. Then again, being another reimagining of the franchise, anything and any alt-mode is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Does Hasbro still have the naming rights for all 5? Slag's been a no-no for a while now
    .Must look into that. Then again, being another reimagining of the franchise, anything and any alt-mode is possible.
    They definetly still have Grimlock. Guessing they still have Swoop and Snarl. Slag, as you mentioned, is now Slug. Sludge - who knows? He's never had another toy so it's never come up.

But yeah, anything and any alt-mode is possible - sadly