Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know when the 6inch Star Wars Black Series may arrive?

My target has pulled them off the shelves till they get a real price. Lucky for me I got the other two on layby for the 19.95 price.

Target update, As I said before my Target pulled the figures off the shelves untill they get a real price. So they will not be $19.95. I was able to score the last one I needed today Maul for the 19.95 price. I asked a girl to go out the back and find him for me. And get it for the price I paid for the others. Man im good

The Figures now scan at $35 each. Bit expensive. But so are normal SW figures now. Thats why I have kind of stopped getting them. Started collecting SW in 1978 but I dont like paying more than $15 for a 3 1/2inch figure.

For those interested in the 3&3/4" figures, from what i've seen on the weekend, it looks like Kmart is ranging series one & Big W is ranging series two. +/- $16.

Saw Luke, Maul and the Sandtrooper at my local Target (Marion SA) on Saturday. They were on sale for $28 instead of the normal $35.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    Saw Luke, Maul and the Sandtrooper at my local Target (Marion SA) on Saturday. They were on sale for $28 instead of the normal $35.
    That would be the 20% off toy sale.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Full case at target Somerville
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

i saw a 6" black series darthmaul at toyworld express last week.the price was like $39.95 i think. i know it was ridiculous whatever it was.

They came out here in NZ recently too. Priced at a nice and hefty $40.00

anyone else seen some sand troopers looking for 3, if in sydney it would be alot better

I spotted the 6 inch figures today at ToysrUs at approx. $34.95. Im interested in this line because of the scale and packaging, but still to expensive. I may only cherry pick instead of buying them all. R2D2 and the Sandtrooper interest me the most. The Luke looks nice, but I would be keener on a different outfit, as I really only need just one, so ill wait. What are peoples thoughts on these? is it possible this line will be lone lived ie. they plan to do heaps of figures? or will it be only brief. I suppose it depends on how successful it is..