Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New trailer is up on itunes...

Default New trailer is up on itunes...

Full 2.5 min trailer is up on iTunes...not too shabby at all. Lots of new footage and some story to go along with it.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/p...eofextinction/

Another boss Optimus killscene at the end of the trailer. Just that scene has me pumped for it!
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "
    ------------------------------------------------

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! Pumped alright, roll on next month!

I'm getting sick of trailers myself, I just want to see it already.

Anyway after seeing this I'm afraid this is going to turn into another ROTF. That girl that say "You can't keep buying junk", I hate the delivery of that line. It reminds me of whats her name sleepwalking through ROTF. I really can't think of the name of the girl that plays Sam's girlfriends, I guess old age has set in.

I like the detail in some of the CGI (particularly when the ferry crashes after Optimus on that main road in Hong Kong), but it really makes you think that on-location movies are soon going to be unnecessary. With so many movies at the moment that rely on so much CGI visual effects, it won't be long before we get most movies done like Avatar (humans filmed completely in entirely green-screen sets).

So this is the third time that Bay has used the theme of "Humans turn against the Autobots to put themselves first, but then have to rely on the Autobots to save them and the Earth".
    TF2 had the US government cutting ties with the Autobots when the Fallen gave them an ultimatum, and then they saved the Earth because the Humans couldn't.
    TF3 had the all the world's governments forcing the Autobots off the planet when Sentinel gave them an ultimatum, and again they saved the Earth.
    TF4 has the Humans hunting down Autobots, and then when an invasion fleet arrives to take over the planet, guess who has to save the Humans again.
    (TF1 was similar, but the Humans didn't yet know there were two factions until after they captured Bumblebee)

O. M. G! What a trailer! Super excited for the movie!

DAMN Bay makes bloody good trailers!

I swear, each time a new movie comes out it's like playing instant Scratchies...
    "Liberty bell....." <pensively.enthused> "another liberty bell! <excited> "One more and I'm a millionaire! Come on, liberty bell, please, please, please, please, please..." <PUMPED!> <sees.film> "D'oh! That purple fruit thing?! Where were you yesterday?"

Great looking trailer.
    That "We need a new army" & then cutting to Grimlock reminded me of the line from Atlantis, Arise!

We help! Hmmm... always get Autobots out of messes they get into

A bit DOTMish for my liking. Too many silly spaceships.